Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sturgill Simpson Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

Earlier this month, while hiking in Colorado near Glenwood Springs along Dead Horse Creek in Glenwood Canyon to Hanging Lake, I lost the rubber tip off one of my JOBAR INTERNATIONAL TELESCOPIC WALKING STICKS. Nevertheless, I soldiered gamely on against incredible odds while enduring brutal hardships and mounting despair.

I knew with some certainty along which section of the trail the tip had slipped off, and I thought I might retrieve it on the return leg (if I survived the cruel 1.2 miles to the lake). But, no! Since the trail is promoted by Glenwood Springs tourism and heavily trudged by the sweaty masses, some of whom even carry children on their shoulders, I darkly suspect it was picked up by the notorious Rubber Tip Bandit. Blast his (or her) eyes, since there was more than a little sentimental attachment to a tip that had stoutly accompanied me into the Grand Canyon (twice) and into the wilds of Rocky Mountain National Park. It undoubtedly saved my life on multiple occasions.

These REPLACEMENT RUBBER TIPS FOR HAMMERS HIKING POLES appeared to be very similar, if not identical, to the one now likely prominently displayed in some crook's trophy case under a spotlight. Today they arrived and, happily, there's not enough difference to affect function as one fits ever so snugly on my, um, naked pole. I'm good to go once more!

Ok, ok. So perhaps that lost tip wasn't stolen but still lies in a crevice between rocks. But that makes for a less gripping story unlikely to be made into an HBO feature film, don't you think?
on December 24, 2012
I purchased these as replacements for a pair of Hikker aluminum telescoping walking sticks. They are visually indistinguishable from the original tips, and have a metal insert in the bottom to keep the hardened steel tip of the walking stick from punching through the bottom of these rubber tips. Their inner diameter is 3/8", which would have been reassuring to know when I was ordering.

I ordered them yesterday afternoon, December 23rd, and they arrived at my house this morning. I had used the free Amazon Prime two-day shipping so I'm not sure how they managed that but they must have thrown in overnight shipping on the house or something.

They were sold by BIGFLYSPORTS and fulfilled by Amazon.
on April 14, 2016
I bought some Komperdell Ridgehiker trekking poles. As with many poles, rubber tips were not included. I couldn't find any Komperdell tips at a reasonable price. I took a chance on these, and was lucky--they fit perfectly. They slide on with the right amount of resistance--you feel like you need to press the tips against the floor to fully seat them. I want this much tightness to ensure they don't fall off in use. The quality appears fine--the material is a rubber-like, stiff compound, the walls are 1/8" thick, the bottom is over 1/4" thick, and there is a metal washer in the bottom to prevent the tip from poking through.

Here are the dimensions: outer diam. .68", inner diam. .41", outer length 1.53", inner depth 1.23".

I'm perfectly satisfied with these, and at the price they're a great value.
on January 27, 2013
First time we used our made-in-China no-name walking sticks, on a trail that included board walks, rocks, dirt (mud) and gravel, the rubber tips came off - we hadn't even known we could (or should) remove them! So I promptly looked for replacements online, and these fit perfectly. We'll be more careful from now on, but at least I know a brand name to
VINE VOICEon February 17, 2016
While this is a sturdy tip and certainly long enough, the inside circumference is only 6/8" or 9 cm, and too small for the end of my walking stick. Normally, I wouldn't care because I paid under $3 bucks but I waited four weeks for shipping to find out it doesn't fit.
on February 13, 2014
I bought these because I lost one original boot. These boots look identical to the originals and fit well, but the rubber is harder than the originals. Harder rubber equals less traction on hard surfaces (i.e. rock).
on February 3, 2015
Wonderful China made rubber tips for my walking poles. Unique Chinese rubber superbly crafted for my walking poles you simply take off the worn out or replace the lost ones and you are good to go. I feel quite stupid having to comment on replacement rubber tips for Hammers Hiking Poles but this is Amazon and this insightful comment may urge someone to purchase 2 of these tips. My TIP is shop the internet for better prices like Ebay!
on March 12, 2013
I purchased the BAFX Products (TM) - 2 Pack - Anti Shock Hiking / Walking / Trekking Poles and needed replacement tips. Based on the pictures, these looked like the ones originally on my poles, so I purchased them. They fit perfectly.
on June 3, 2015
I needed one of these to replace a tip from a cheap pair of WalMart hiking poles. The tip got lost before I even had a chance to use it! These fit just fine (better than the original, so hopefully won't come off so easily).
on February 19, 2016
This is NOT the fault of the supplier or manufacturer! I have a special needs application and our walking poles are used in the house with hardwood floors and the tips need to have good grip and be scuff-resistant on smooth surfaces. The original tips were a soft rubber that offers good grip. These tips fit our poles but the rubber is too hard and has the potential to slip - great for outdoors and hiking which is the intended use-case. Does anyone know where I can get softer, scuff - resistant tips? ​

Thanks, JC