Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2016
Good kit and fair price with free shipping. I wish it included the top rotor assembly, which happened to be the first piece I needed to replace. Arrived quicker than expected from overseas (China, I assume.)
on December 11, 2014
Tha product had poor quality parts that broke after first flight. I needed new wings because after 6 months mine were broken and worn. Upon changing the wings, my helicopter lasted one flight before the new wings chipped badly and then completely off beyond flying. I left a bad review and the company asked me to remove it but did nothing to fix the problem. Poor communication from the company but even poorer products. Inferior to to the original blades. I've never written a one star review and am usually lenient. This is an exception worth a 1 star.
on September 18, 2013
Its a cheap and easy way to replace parts or do a complete color change you get exactly whats pictured however as it does state its a complete set, It is not and the pictured item doesnt show it, There are 2 pieces that connect the tail arm supports to the lower part of the helicopter frame theres one on each side of the toy they are not included other than that its all there and easy to swap out..The only real downfall is there arent any replacement screws so if you lose any or have lost one in a crash they are sold on amazon so you might wanna pick them up if youll need them.
on December 28, 2013
Not sure where you hooked up with this place, but I ordered the RC copter and replacement blades at the same time. Copter arrived on time. Replacement parts never arrived. UGH!
on May 10, 2014
Everything I need if the heli needs a repair. Exactly what I ordered. Took a while to arrive but would buy again if needed.
on August 3, 2012
I ordered on a Saturday and had the package in hand the very next Monday! Was worried as a previous reviewer said not all parts in photo had arrived in his package. I received all parts shown in the photo except only one cockpit was included - I didn't even realize that the photo shows 2 cockpits until I did a parts count as a comparison. Parts appear to be identical to the OEM parts that came on my S107G. I actually bought 2 of these parts kits - 1 red and 1 yellow (for my son and I). Our seller was Scott Paul Beam. Will buy form him again if I need more parts.
on October 4, 2013
Good replacements parts. Glad that 2 tail rotors are included since the first was lost within days of putting it on. Con: not made of space-age alloy, ala the Terminator, so these parts will likely break, just like the original parts.
on January 25, 2016
Product did not arrive as described. The replacement parts package did not include the pictures fuselage reaplcement piece as well as the 2 buckles for the stabilizing rods.
on November 10, 2012
I read so many poor reviews about wrong and knockoff parts when trying to order thes that I didn't expect much. I ordered two sets in two different colors, and both fit and looked just like the originals. I did not replace the balance bar, so can't speak to that, but wing blades and fins are good. The parts pictured were what I received, and the order arrived quickly.
on January 10, 2015
took months to arrive. Don't bother. When the chopper breaks replace it. Ours is still running after many crashes.

See 1 answered question