Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 19, 2010
Let's face it: even if you haven't lost your Victorinox knife's toothpick, there's only so long you want to reuse them!

At over $1 / toothpick, this item is a bit pricey. On the other hand, these aren't easy to find, so it's nice Amazon stocks them. Toothpicks come new, 6 in a sealed bag.

on March 18, 2011
Excellent OEM product. Arrived on-time and in new unopened package. As another review stated "These are the exact size and shape of the toothpick that came with your (small) knife and will fit just as snug. Note that this particular package is for the smaller knives (under 2" in length). Amazon also carries the larger toothpicks for their larger knives (over 2" in length). Be careful to order the correct one.
on July 24, 2010
These replacement toothpicks are great! My husband is always losing these little things out of his Swiss army knife. When I found these, I was so happy. Now whenever my husband loses his little toothpick, he just has to get another one out of his drawer. They're very durable and last a long time! Would buy more when he runs out of these!
I have been in the habit of carrying a small Vitorinox Swiss Army KNife on each of my (3) keychains for many years. Hardly a day goes by when I do not use at least one of them for something that needs doing - at home, at work, in the car - anywhere. I regard this little knife as a basic appliance of life.

Although the knives last for years, I find that the toothpicks are frequently lost - I think that after they are slid into and out of place enough times, they simply lose some of the width differential that holds them in place - Historically, I shoot down to a local hardware store where they charge a couple of dollars to replace it.

At this price, with 6 in hand, I am stocked for at least a few years!
on December 26, 2013
I got these in the mail pretty quickly (Amazon Prime), but when putting it in my Swiss Army Victorinix, the toothpicks were too flat. You could slide it in the slot, but you can't take it out unless you have long nails to pull it out. It's too flat to take out regularly. I fixed it by putting it in the opposite way (the bump going inside) and it works fine that way, but sticks out just a little on the top.
on October 13, 2015
I've owned Victorinox knifes for what seems forever (probably at least 45 years) and in all that time, have never lost a toothpick until now. Imagine my surprise at that, seeing as in all that time, I have never ever even used one of those toothpicks to pick my tooths. Thankfully, Victorinox knows that their toothpicks can fall out or become losted, and I ordered this set of six of 'em, knowing full well that I'd likely never actually use them for their intended porpoise. And whilst awaiting receipt of my order (with batted breathe), I *found* my lost toothpick, so now I have a complete boxed (well, plastic-baggied) set of toothpicks, ready and waiting in case I ever loose one again.
on January 10, 2016
Absolutely the correct size. Had looked on the Victorinox web site and couldn't figure out which to order (Small or large) because I didn't have anything with the correct size to measure with. Originally ordered the large, which WILL fit, but aren't right for the Executive (the nub you pull it out with sticks out like a sore thumb). This fits perfectly.

Order shipped promptly and arrived as expected.

Added bonus: My 12 year old was tickled I got something from the Stealth Rabbit - LOL!
on March 9, 2016
I've had small Swiss Army knives before and the toothpick feature was a great selling point. However, I was always concerned about cleanliness. I took care to wash the toothpick before and after each use, but I was concerned over time. I never realized replacement toothpicks were available. I was happy to find them available on Amazon and now can change out the toothpick in my Swiss Army knife to ensure it is clean and ready to use.
on March 3, 2016
The Toothpick needs to be replaced now and then after use. This 6 pack allows you to do just that. I rarely use the toothpick, but ICO emergency, it is nice to have and then a nice clean replacement is great as well. Yes, you can wash them, etc., however, after a few uses they tend to wear from getting in between teeth and the replacement works well.
on July 8, 2015
I lost the toothpick from my Swiss Army pocket knife. It was the second-most-used tool on the knife, and I thought I would have to buy an entire knife, just to get a new toothpick. Color me happy when I found I could buy a pack of six (6) toothpicks for a fraction of the cost of a new knife. Color my wife happy when she found out I didn't go buy a new knife just to get a toothpick. (You could get toothpicks out of the kitchen cabinet above the cooktop!) Another marriage saved by the McGyver knife.