Replacement lids? Where can you purchase replacement lids for Pyrex glass containers. I have a whole set of Pyrex and the lids are falling apart but the glass containers are in excellent shape. I emailed Pyrex about ordering replacement lids but never received a response.
asked by Mike Zupan on June 20, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 77 answers
A
votes
I found them online at Classic Kitchens and More (http://www.classickitchensandmore.com/corning-pyrex-storage-covers-c-10.html).
I ordered some 2 or 3 years ago and they need to be replaced again. Not sure if this is because we routinely put them through the dishwasher? - or occasionally used them in the freezer? In any case they are good replacements and we use these containers daily, but they last no longer than the originals.
K. Zaruba answered on October 4, 2009

A
votes
You can also find replacement lids at shopworldkitchen.com
William Hickson answered on November 9, 2009

A
votes
Sue,
In my experience the Anchor Hocking containers work with the same lids as the Pyrex. Try the classickitchensandmore.com or shopworldkitchen.com websites.
K. Zaruba answered on February 7, 2010

A
votes
https://www.anchoronline.com/replacements.html?limit=all
A. Kakarala answered on September 16, 2010

A
votes
I just spoke with Anchor Hocking customer service. Beginning September 1st, 2010 you will be able to order replacement lids via their website. In the meantime they replaced a 2 c lid for me today over the phone.
B. Erickson answered on August 9, 2010

A
votes
Thank you Sarah Adams! I just ordered a lid for my 4-cup Pyrex from www.anchoronline.com/replacements.html (I saw an earlier post from K. Zaruba stating that the Pyrex & Anchor Hocking lids are interchangeable) and it only cost $1.50 and free shipping! That's the cheapest I've found anywhere. Thanks again!
Swidgen answered on February 1, 2011

A
votes
Anchor Hocking does sell replacement lids online and offers free shipping on replacement lids. Lid prices range from $1 to $3. https://www.anchoronline.com/replacements.html
Sarah Adams answered on January 31, 2011

A
votes
I had the same problem with my Anchor Hocking square bakers...I went to their website and sent an e-mail to customer support..they responded they don't sell replacement lids but they did offer to replace the lids if I could supply them with the ZLID number on the bottom of the lids.....I still had the number for the square bakers since I hadn't discarded them...unforturnately I had discarded the torn lids for the round 2 cup storage container... I'm hoping they have the ZLID numbers for them and will still replace them...
G. Dean answered on March 23, 2010

A
votes
The 2 cup lid is ZLID1903-AH
CelticinColumbia answered on July 25, 2010

A
votes
ZLID1901-AH is the 1 cup glass storage container lid #. Do you have the # for the 2 cup lid, please?
Bob W answered on July 17, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›