- Brand Name: HeadphoneMate
Replacment Ear Pads for Bose Around Ear / Triport 1 TP 1 Headphones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This is NOT a Bose product! This is an after-market product by HeadphoneMate. HeadphoneMate is not affiliated or endorsed by Bose Corporation. HeadphoneMate makes no claim its ear pads are equal to or better than original Bose ear pads.
- 99.9% of all buyers of HeadphoneMate ear pads find them to be of good value. We have sold THOUSANDS of pairs of these ear pads to satisfied buyers.
- Try at OUR risk! 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee! If you don't like this product we will pay for the return postage! E-mail or call our 800 support number for more information.
- MPORTANT, PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING! Ron's Electronic Sales is the ONLY authorized seller of HeadphoneMate products on Amazon. If you buy this product from any other seller you will be buying a counterfeit product or a misrepresented product. If you purchase and receive a product from any other seller that does not exactly match the pictures in this listing, please contact Amazon to demand a refund and file a claim against the seller. Beware! Lucky Max Technology is NOT an authorized distributor of HeadphoneMate products!
- HeadphoneMate ear pads are not quite as soft as original Bose ear pads, yet 99.9% of all buyers of our ear pads consider them to be adequately soft and comfortable. Approximately one person out of five hundred will find it difficult to install these ear pads. Please view our YouTube video installation tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrG_mEJHX4 If you have problems installing these ear pads, call or e-mail us for product support. If necessary we will install them for you for FREE; you will only have to pay for round trip postage. If WE can't install the ear pads you purchased from us, we will issue a FULL refund, GIVE you the ear pads and pay for all of the postage expense! Please e-mail us for more details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If I could have found OEM pads somewhere I would have bought them!
Update 09/17/2012! I received my OEM replacement pads from Bose today. I cannot believe how much better my headphones sound now! DO NOT waste your money on these non-OEM pads unless you plan on ripping off a pawn shop....
I found these aftermarket replacement ear pads at Amazon.com. I bought two pairs for much less then Bose wanted for one. Quality as far as form, fit, and function is really very good. They are made of less exotic but more stable materials not prone to rot like the others. No, they are not as soft as the original Bose pads, but soft enough. They isolate outside noise well. I hear no change in low bass response nor have I experienced any other issues mentioned in these reviews.
I am a retired Quality Engineer and as such would recommend this product to my family and friends.
The only reason I am giving these 2 stars instead of 1 is because they fit and are a working product, but not at all on the level you want if you already paid for Bose headphones. After a few days of using the new pads. I was already fed up with the loss of sound quality and poor comfort. I immediately went to the Bose store and purchased a set of OEM pads, which was worth every penny in the quality gained.
I found these in the back of my desk today after leaving them there to rot many months ago. I tore these pads apart before tossing them in the trash this afternoon. The foam inside is a very poor quality, the fake leather coating is hard, and gets worse with body oils from around your ear.
The only reason I can see buying this product would be if it were reduced in cost to $5 or less, and you really didn't care about quality or comfort.
Update: I work as an event videographer on the weekends (I also have a full-time job in the non-profit sector during the week). Anyway, to define "heavy use" as explained above- I bring my Bose Around-Ear headphones out on jobs. The reasons are twofold-
1. I can easily distinguish which audio channel from my camera is coming in from either ear and whether the channel is "hot" or not.
2. Bose Around-Ear headphones or Triports *HAVE PASSIVE NOISE-CANCELLING* due to their design.
When I was out on a video job (a wedding) tonight, the noise cancellation of the complete seal around the ear wasn't there from the Bose OEM ear cups. I literally said to myself "I really shouldn't be hearing that external noise", but I certainly was. If you appreciate the passive noise cancellation from your Bose ear cups, avoid these. My ears are ringing, the feature I was counting on in my $150 headset wasn't there, and now I'm considering handing Bose another $35 to have the fix done the right way.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Top quality solution and much more economical than buying directly from BOSE.Published 2 months ago by RAC56
Exactly what I expected. Fits perfectly and seems to be very similar to original pads. No complaints.Published 6 months ago by Jeff Johnson
Don't waste your time and money buying from those cheap guys. I waited two weeks for delivery and when I got them one cushion was already split down the seam. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Steven Alpha
Not as soft as the originals, but quite a good replacement.Published 10 months ago by Radovanovic Philip
I finally found the correct ear foam pads for my older set of Bose headphones. I am happy with them so far!Published 11 months ago by KEVIN DEISER