Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Report Women's Everley Flat,Black,7 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2012
I love the design and the spikes/studs in the back but the toe capped area is a bit narrow for regular sized feet. I wear an 8.5 to 9, despite the scrunched design on the sides of the shoes I opted for the size 9 because I find Report Shoes to run smaller. The size 9 fit rather snugly and my toes felt all crammed together however I am hoping that it will eventually be broken in with use. There is also an annoying piece that kept on poking/stabbing my right heel (probably from the studs). Cute design but there are some flaws as mentioned above. IMHO, these are great for narrow feet.
on June 7, 2013
I was hesitant when I saw them. Thought they might be too gold, and the toe is pretty shiny, but I like them a lot. They are TTS for me, with a rubbery sole that has a nice grip to it. I got them for less than $20, but I went back and bought the black/pewter ones for almost $30 and I love them! Can't see paying the full retail.... I get lots of compliments every time I wear them, which is always a good sign.
on May 21, 2013
I was a little iffy on buying these because I normally don't buy shoes that are not leather but these turned out to be really fun and cute, they go well with jeans and leggings. They are very comfy and are just the right gold tone. The price was also great!
on November 17, 2012
I am very pleased with the purchase of this shoe. The shoe itself is soft and molds well to the foot. I really like the scrunched backing on the heel, it makes the wearing of the shoe easier. The designs are great as well.
on June 11, 2013
I love the fit and these shoes are really cute. However, the fourth time I wore them (out and about one night), I came home to realize that the gold on the toe of one of the shoes had almost completely scuffed off. I don't drag my toes, so was very surprised. Too bad, as I've only had them a month or so.
on December 20, 2012
The shoes are great, not real leather but still comfortable and sparkles on the back sparkle really nicely, ( i got lots of compliments) they do run small i usually wear size 7 so I ordered size 7 and they were to small has to exchange them to 7.5, the only but that i have the next day after i received them price dropped so I payed more :( other then that shoes are great.
on May 30, 2013
It does run small. I have medium feet and usually size up on round toe shoes because I find that if I don't, there would be discomfort in the toe area. I normally wear size 8 shoes all around and ordered this pair in 8 1/2 and it felt just right. Size 8 would definitely not work for me. The shoe itself is in great condition and was well packaged.
on November 7, 2012
Love the shoe style, but it looked like this pair might have been worn before. There are slight scuff marks on the gold toe. Overall, the shoes are in new condition aside from the marks. Prompt shipping.
on January 17, 2013
This shoe is perfect! Just enough shine and sparkle to make it dressy but not too much so it can also be casual. It's the perfect gold and it's comfy.
on January 8, 2013
like them, but if you wear them a lot they don't retain their shape for long. I got these for work and they are very comfortable but the toes wrinkle very easily.