Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Customer Discussions > Radiant Historia - Nintendo DS forum

Reprint coming from Atlus in March!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 10, 2012 7:37:30 PM PST
thewindwaker says:
Looks like Atlus has been listening to fan response:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/10/radiant-historia-reprint-makes-atlus-time-twisting-rpg-much-more-affordable/

No word on how many copies they're planning to print, so you may want to get that order in sooner rather than later.

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 12:20:47 AM PST
Peragulator says:
Didn't think it would happen. Great job with this post and I'll head over to GameStop tomorrow.

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 5:52:37 AM PST
Hell yeah! Every RPG fan should buy this game. I have mine and finished it. One of my favorite DS games. If it doesn't sell out i'll buy a second copy just to support.

Posted on Feb 12, 2012 12:06:49 AM PST
I'll be buying another copy to support it. I already have 2 copies (one found at a Gamestop with no case, and one is a Keep from Gamefly, hopefully the gamefly keep will have all the extras (come on music CD)

I wonder if this reprint will also have the music CD?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2012 2:06:09 AM PST
Joseph says:
they said it won't have the music cd in the announcement email I got.

Posted on Feb 12, 2012 6:13:10 AM PST
I don't careabout the CD. I just want the game lol.

Posted on Feb 12, 2012 9:03:36 AM PST
Peragulator says:
Well yesterday I gave GameStop a chance, but they don't have it listed in their computer so I pre-ordered it from Amazon and the conformation came in an email today. thewindwaker: Thanks again....excellent job.

Posted on Feb 13, 2012 3:48:31 PM PST
rush86 says:
yeap they posted it on there facebook theres goin to be a reprint. I already oredered mine on amazon.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 10:13:26 AM PST
D. Mckernan says:
I'm a little confused by the Amazon page. It says "temporarily out of stock," not "pre-order." Is this correct? I went through the process and bought the game even though it said that-am I going to get the game when it is re-released? I was wondering if anyone knew for sure, because I was thinking of pre-ordering from GameStop as well, just in case.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2012 10:20:15 AM PST
This game was released last year. What they are doing now is a reprint, not a release. So the "temporarily out of stock" message you are seeing is correct since they had it in stock last year, just not at the moment. But, since everyone here is saying that Atlus will be doing the reprint, I would say you should definitely get your copy once that occurs...which seems to be in March some time.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 11:16:37 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 16, 2012 11:17:07 AM PST]

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 11:18:16 AM PST
Peragulator says:
Unless things have changed in the last 4 days I'm not sure how you would order it from Gamestop.

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 11:01:48 AM PST
AlConsp says:
Is the reprint out of print? I am not seeing it on the Amazon page.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 6:54:02 AM PST
Snarftwig says:
Yup, and the reseller jerks are at it again even though the reprint should've taken the wind(inflation) out of their sails(sales).

I was waiting for a $20 drop but apparently I'll have to wait for the third printing. I'm sure once the insecure people that pay double fade away, you can find it at a fair price.

Some Gamestops still have it @ $30.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 12:48:54 AM PST
Lemonadez says:
Waiting for third printing. I will buy as soon as amazon posts that they are getting more in stock.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013 1:18:05 AM PST
Will they do a third printing? If so, I will get this game again, it is so awesome!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 10:03:32 PM PST
M. Sengco says:
I seriously hope they do. I would buy it immediately solely based off what I've seen and heard from it.

Posted on May 10, 2013 9:30:42 AM PDT
JR says:
Not sure how high it has gone this year, but RH is now around $35 new. I just ordered mine a few days ago. It seems reasonable compared to what they had it before ($70-100.. wth!?).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2012
Latest post:  May 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about