If you know what a paradigm is, then I'm going to show you right within the very introduction of this book, the secret of how this all makes sense. I actually heard The self help guru Bob Proctor of the secret, use this word quite frequently, and it made me think. Let me first of all give you the dictionary definition of Paradigm, on the most basic sense of the word, it is a framework containing all of the commonly accepted views about a subject. Now you might be thinking, what does that have to do with me? Plain and simply everything. Paradigms control our lives, they are the reason, that one man is rich, and the other man is poor. Let's take two people in the same profession, say sales, why is it that the higher percentage of sales in a corporation, are made by only 5% of the sales force, especially considering they are all given the same product knowledge? What do the 5% know that the other 95% don't? First of all they have come to realize that learning is not hammering information into our heads, but it is becoming aware of what's already inside of us. Education, comes from a Latin word, Educo, which means to induce or to bring out, from within. Real education is self awareness, choice is a function of awareness, you can choose to be part of the 5% making most of the sales and the money, or you can choose to be part of the 95% underachievers. When speaking to the prophet Joshua, the Lord said, “Choose You This Day.” You see the greatest work you will ever do in life is on yourself. Paradigms, rule your life, they are habitual ways of thinking and acting, the great Grand Canyon was formed by, constant water rain and other elements of nature, that carved out these deep grooves in mountains and rock, by repetition and time. Your brain and your habitual thinking, forms deep grooves in your brain, just like the Grand Canyon, we call them habits. People who have achieved great wealth, have simply rewired the grooves in their brains, from the poverty consciousness to the wealth consciousness, your habitual thinking rules your life, to the clothes you wear, to the food you eat. Now here is the Million dollar question. HOW IS THE PARADIGM FORMED, -BY THE REPETITION OF INFORMATION. HOW IS THE PARADIGM CHANGED, -BY THE REPETITION OF INFORMATION.