From the Manufacturer
The Ultimate Fighting Machine
Bringing the breathtaking performance of a desktop gaming PC to a compact notebook has been a challenge, but this is exactly what the new ASUS ROG G Series notebook achieves. Pair that up with THX + EAX 5.0 3D gaming audio technology, and together they make the ROG G Series notebook not only a great gaming notebook, but also a hub for multimedia entertainment. Expect full high definition gaming and multimedia packed into a sleek form with the latest technology.
Tried and Tested for Quality
ASUS is a global technology leader who focuses on the mastery of innovation and design perfection. Today, it is the world's #1 manufacturer of motherboards and is one of the world's top PC brands. ASUS embodies the passion to create products that truly enhance the computing experience. ASUS products are also strictly quality tested to surpass industry standards, surviving multiple drop tests, hinge tests cycles and LCD pressure tests, ensuring that every ASUS product you buy will be one of your best investments.
ASUS PCs finish near or at the top of the industry's reliability rankings survey after survey.1
Known for their unmatched reliability, ASUS products clearly offer you peace of mind and quality you can trust. Incorporating premium materials like the brushed Aluminum used in the notebook's chassis, ASUS aims to break the industry mold and deliver a product that is truly incredible. ASUS also offers the industry's best-in-class complimentary warranty and free 1-year accidental damage protection so you can sleep worry-free knowing ASUS has your back.
Cool New Features
- 15% thinner and almost a pound lighter than previous version (G74) – Less weight to carry around, More Portable, More Powerful.
- Dual venting fans with easy-clean filters that provide consistent cooling
- 2.1 channel audio with a powerful subwoofer – courtesy of ASUS SonicMaster technology
- Latest powerful Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA GeForce GPU for that extra oomph on your gaming and multimedia performance
|Display Size||17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080)||17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)||Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)|
|Memory||16GB DDR3||8GB DDR3|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2G GDDR5||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 3G GDDR5|
|Storage||750GB 7200RPM||750GB 7200RPM|
|Optical Drive||DL DVD±RW/CD-RW||DL DVD±RW/CD-RW|
|Operating System ||Windows 7 Home Premium ||Windows 8 Home Premium |
Relax ASUS has got you covered!
This notebook is backed by the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1-Year Accidental Damage Protection - Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges and fire damage for the first year. For more information, visit http://completewarranty.asus.com.
- 17.3” LED-backlit Full HD display for immersive gaming experience with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Intel Core i7-3610QM with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 that intelligently adjust CPU performance according to your needs
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2GB GDDR5 for superb DirectX 11 gaming performance
- Backlit gaming keyboard with ergonomic tilt-up design for comfortable control in any lighting environment
- Built-in subwoofer with ASUS SonicMaster technology for majestic sound and awesome realism
- Dual venting fans with easy-clean filters for consistent cooling
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3610QM Quad-core (2.3GHz)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2G GDDR5
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM, 4 x SODIMM socket for expansion up to 16GB SDRAM
- Storage: 750GB 7200RPM
- Optical Drive: DL DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Camera: 2.0 megapixel
- Speakers: Premium speakers with ASUS Sonicmaster Technology
- Card Reader: 1 x 3-in-1 card reader : SD+MMC+MS
- Input/ Output:
- 1 x Mic-in
- 1 x Headphone-out
- 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN
- 1 x Bluetooth 4.0
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- Battery: 8-cell
- Dimensions: 16.3" x 12.6" x 0.9"-2.0" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 8.7lbs (with 8-cell battery)
- Color: Black
What's in the Box
- ASUS ROG G75VW-AS71 Notebook
- AC Adapter
- 8-cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
© 2012 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1 1 Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/). Rated number 1 reliable PC maker in Q2 2010's RESCUECOM report http://www.rescuecom.com/2010-2nd-Quarter-Computer-Reliability-Report.html