5.0 out of 5 stars The best English 101 book on the market
Published on September 29, 2012 by Stefano

3.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, fast shipping, ok condition
It is not as I expected to be. But I got it really fast (love it). But the book is ok.
Published 10 months ago by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars The best English 101 book on the market, September 29, 2012
Now that I have read numerous textbooks used in English 101 classes, I feel I can safely say that Rereading America is the best one out there. I was going to swtich to another book to use in my classes, but no other book was as good a spring board for students to write about. While some students loved it or hated it, the book provided a good jumping off point for students to write. One negative though is that the 6th edition is better than the 8th edition. It is longer and has slightly better essays.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAD TO BUY FOR COLLEGE BUT DEFINITELY KEEPING IT FOR ME, June 12, 2011
Jazmin (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
i had to buy this book for an english course in college, but i have to say i definitely fell in love with all the stories and articles in this book. definitely makes you think about things in a different way and makes you re-evaluate some of your beliefs. it's a great learning tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
GOOD! THANK YOU!

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, July 2, 2014
interesting contents

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading America, May 30, 2014
Stories are great. Even a fun reading when an English course is over. Great book to keep or pass it along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for class, April 17, 2014
Everything in this book was fine, yeah the very minimum wear and tear was expected but everything inside was just fine! I got my assignments done as needed. Thanks for the help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid read., April 6, 2014
An ideal text for discussing various issues of contemporary American society. Sure to spark a lively debate. Beware: the online kindle version has several substantial exclusions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, fast shipping, ok condition, February 7, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 3, 2014
I know this is a used book, but it still surprised me when some pages are fallen out.
It was disappointed and poor condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars For affordable marketing that gets results check out http://www.budgetmarcom.com, November 20, 2013
Worked well for my Son at School. However low tradeback value. For affordable marketing that gets results check out http://www.budgetmarcom.com

Rereading America, 8th Edition (Book & CD-ROM)
Rereading America, 8th Edition (Book & CD-ROM) by Douglas Downs (Paperback - April 29, 2010)
Used & New from: $4.20