Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Resmed Swift LT Headgear
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$22.88+ $6.39 shipping

on February 3, 2012
Resmed Swift LT HeadgearI save about $100 simply by ordering the headgear parts and reassembling the new good mask with the old centernose piece that was also good. Do this. Its easy as click together. Result- a brand new mask at way less cost than buying a complete new mask.
on March 22, 2012
Exact original replacement. Most comfortable mask out there. Just replacing the stretched out headgear solved the leaking problem I had. Way less expensive than buying a complete new mask. Price was fair and shipping fast.
on December 23, 2013
The plastic mount on the bottom is fine, but the stretch material used for the straps on top wear out in only a couple of months. this needs to be made of BETTER QUALITY material, like canvas or heavy nylon belt-type fabric. For the price that I have to pay, it DEFINITELY should be better constructed for daily use!! Because of the crappy stretch fabric, my nasal pillow keeps slipping off my nose just enough to keep waking me up at night. And I always tighten to where the nasal pillow is just snug enought to where the air doesn't escape the seal on my nose. I do have a high setting of 17 on my Resmed, but the straps really should work better.
on April 2, 2013
There aren't any other companies that I can think of that makes these so I didn't have much choice in making this purchase. I think they are over priced but functional. I know from experience that they basically disintegrate over time with only moderate cleaning and usage. The quality of this device makes me think of the American auto industry decline because of shoddy quality. If someone else made a strap that lasts I would certainly buy from them. I give it four stars because at least somebody makes them.
on December 7, 2014
I was so glad to be able to get a replacement for this somewhat older style of headgear, as they now have some newer models which I tried and didn't think they worked so well. So, for a pretty inexpensive price, I was able to what I think is a very comfortable headgear.
on May 8, 2014
The headgear is comfortable and I find that is works well enough to keep the nasal pillow seated through the night. My only complaint is that the material stretches over a matter of a couple months to the point where it has to be replaced.
on January 15, 2015
The old one was worn out. The velcro closure behind the head eventually began to curl and would not stay in place. This replacement will make sleeping more comfortable. No more mask coming off in the middle of the night. It is as good as the original.
on February 4, 2014
not terribly comfortable.
for the price I expected titanium fasteners and leather straps. (No, not really)
it does fit just fine, and is easy to clean and dry.
it is a fairly well made headgear.
But, it is very overpriced in my opinion.
on June 3, 2013
Previous headgear was greatly worn out after approximately five years of use and this product fit my assembly just right! Hooked it up straight-away and began immediately using it. No problem whatsoever. I especially like the snug fit that eliminated the whistling due to previous headgear straps that loosened overnight. Great price! Would recommend both the product and the seller for ease/quality of use and fast shipment!
on July 28, 2016
Since I had the "guts" to the headgear all I needed was this part. It's light weight and the most comfortable head piece I've worn. The adjustable straps are great because I can maintain a firm fit once I break it in.