Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rescue!: Bindi Wildlife Adventures (Bindi's Wildlife Adventures)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 25, 2013
great books for our 8 yr old. stories hold our child's attention and she can read them on her own without us sitting beside her, guiding her. A great book series for children learning to read independently. 5 stars!
on March 14, 2016
I got this for my 7 yr old. She really likes Bindi's TV game show. Since I'm always looking for books she will like, in hopes to develop at least a like for reading, I bought this. She loves this book. She read it on her own.
on May 13, 2011
I got this and another Bindi Adventure for my 8 year old granddaughter. She absolutely loves it and can't wait to tell me all about the book when I visit. What a great way to educate kids and get them involved in wildlife conservation. Applause to Bindi and her Mom for continuing your Dads passions for animals and the education of the public. You must be very proud.
on March 8, 2013
Excellent book for grade level kids to enjoy. Inspierational to those kids interested in working and/or volunteering with animals. Wroth reading her other books.
on April 10, 2014
I would suggest this for male or female youth who have a liking for nature. Provides teamwork approach with family loyalty. Just a nice all around book.
on June 25, 2015