Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rescue
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

55%
45%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 27, 2013
All of these songs are amazing, but my favorite on this album continues to be "Rescue"!!! I've had a chance to play this song for amazing soloists who sing it with tremendous anointing! When a song can catch even the attention of young children, you know it's an amazing song. "Rescue" is one of those!!!
on June 25, 2006
My sister loaned the CD to me; now I need to have a copy of my own! My very favorites on this CD are new to the band: "Before the Day", which talks about communion with God in the early hours, and "Favorite Name is Father", talking about how we can address God with a myriad of names, but He has a preference. Both are ballads with a solo cello to accompany them; they are both superbly performed. The bonus of this CD: the live version of "Arise My Love".
on September 18, 2010
I really purchased this cd for the song "Rescue" which is an awesome worship experience. What I didn't know was the testimony behind the song which caused me to be more in love with it. After listening there were other songs that I found enjoyable.
on May 9, 2007
Dynamic, powerful and real! These gentlemen were actually praising and woshipping the God that they know with fervor, passion and excellence. They were not just cookie cutting another album. A must have!
on February 23, 2010
I ordered this cd for the song "Rescue". I must admit that I rarely listen to other songs on this cd. The other songs I have listened to are good. But the song "Rescue" is well worth the price of the cd.
on December 3, 2009
I have been a Newsong fan for many years and I think this is their best CD. I especially love Before the day. It could help us all get started on the right foot.
on January 8, 2013
Awesome collaboration of worship songs. Will help anyone enter into the presence of God. Definitely recommend to any believer in the Body of Christ.
on June 23, 2016
One of my favourite Artist. The team already my Facebook friend. I love this worship / praise team musics. I do play this often via YouTube.
on November 9, 2015
Songs are great, but a couple of the adaptations are not my cup of tea. Would recommend to friends.
on March 12, 2015