Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Resident Evil 6” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 72% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Resident Evil 6
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Capcom 33047
- Capcom 33047 RESIDENT EVIL 6 X360
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Resident Evil 6 is a Survival-Horror game that continues the struggle against the series' signature zombie inducing bio-terror, while raising the bar with all new game functionality. Players enjoy a diverse play experience, highlighted by the ability to select between three scenarios featuring multiple characters and intertwined storylines. Within these scenarios both stories and action cross paths. Additional features include zombies as well as new enemies, upgradable firepower and characters, vehicle based options, the mini-game based Mercenaries mode, and single-player and co-op play options.
The Most Ambitious, Immersive and Feature Rich Resident Evil To-date
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. Joining this cast will be presidential aide Derek Simmons, who vows to track down Leon for his involvement in the President's death, and femme fatale Ada Wong. But what part will Ada play as the story unravels and does she have ties to the mysterious Neo-Umbrella?
With three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover gameplay mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
Key Game Features
- Horror on a Global Scale - No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple Characters and Intertwined storylines - Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, BSAA member Chris Redfield, and son of Albert Wesker, Jake Muller; with their respective partners US government agent Helena Harper, BSAA member Piers Nivans and Sherry Birkin
- Not Only Does Each Story Cross Paths, But So Does the Action - At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online
- Play Solo, or Co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online
- A New Challenge - Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
- The enemy creatures known as J'avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J'avo take substantial damage to a particular area they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
- The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
- Play Your Way - Upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the character skill system
- Vehicle Based Action - Resident Evil 6 includes gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles
- Mercenaries Return - Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries mode
- Redesigned Control System - Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving - slide, roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Localized Voiceovers - Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese
- Unlock Ada Wong - Once players have completed the initial three campaigns they will unlock an all new campaign featuring Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, Ada Wong. A single player experience, Ada’s campaign features unique missions, gameplay and weapons which will provide answers to the unanswered questions from the first three campaigns.
Vehicle based action.
More challenging zombies.
Co-op online and offline.
New enemies known as J'avo.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
I'll try my best to help out any potential buyers.
It would take all the room on the page to go into detail about all the gameplay changes but basically, if you've ever played Gears of War, the gameplay is very similar to it.
- You can change your characters handedness on the fly. Don't like having to play as Helena on the right side of the screen? Just press RS and she'll switch to the left side.
- Dark atmosphere. Even though it isn't scary they at least tried.
- Smooth controls.
- Inventory is better to accommodate the action. You just use Up/Down on the d-pad to switch weapons and Left/Right to switch items. You have little restrictions now except you can't swap items with your partner.
- The skill system is nice. You can pick up skill points that drop from enemies and customize your character however you'd like upon meeting the requirements for the skills to unlock. There's skills that increase gun power, reload speed, melee power, recoil, accuracy, skills to not have to rely on your partner, increased ammo pickups, etc.
- Melee feels overpowered. Why waste tons of ammo on a zombie when you can just beat them up?
- Zombies are back... but now they're faster, carry weapons like bottles and guns, and they're only in Leon's campaign. The majority of the enemies are J'avo, which are like soldiers that are half dead, smarter, and carry guns. The rest are your typical BOW monsters.
- A lot of Quick Time Events and even some cheap deaths.
- Turning off Waypoints turns off your HUD.Read more ›
I wanted to like this game. I've been putting in the time to play it and replay it - analyze it for its parts and get a feel for it on the whole. At the end of the day, I'm disappointed. The game feels, in one word, unpolished. In this review, I will quickly compare RE6 to some of its prequels, to provide a jumping off point for readers. I won't talk about everything I've noticed, this is just a quick summation of my impressions.
I think RE4 was the greatest evolution of the series: it tells a compelling story, it was fun to play, and it felt fair. I completed RE4 on the Wii, and I think nothing can compare to the wii-remote for aiming, except maybe a light gun. Truly being able to aim quickly, without finessing a thumbstick was natural, the quicktime events (QTEs) were SO COOL, the graphics were good, the art style was good, the new weapons upgrade and inventory system was well implemented and motivating, and Leon just felt bad-ass to play. RE4 was difficult at times, but it was fair, and I never felt cheated when I died. With RE6, I am constantly feeling cheated, such as when a melee QTE overrides a situational QTE, causing my death. Moreover, the sequence of events in RE6 feel completely forced, like I am being herded nonsensically and unemotionally from one "cool" setting to the next. As one example, in Leon's campaign, it just seems silly that the bus I fought to get on at the end of Chapter 1 just randomly gets in an accident and everyone dies at the beginning of chapter 2, such that I end up in a cemetery for the beginning of the next level (uninjured by the bus crash and explosion).
RE5 had a different feel than all the past games, because it was more action-oriented.Read more ›
+Good Idea for a resident evil
+4 Character Games In one
CONS (and there is a lot)
-every two seconds there is a cut scene (makes the control of the game feel out of your hands)
-the zombies look terrible (almost like first time game designers put them together, same with deaths)
-Leon's game tries to be "horror" but also tries to be too much like chris's game. Too much action.
-Chris is too much like Gears of War resident evil style/ghost recon resident evil. Doesnt even feel like resident evil anymore when your running around for long enough.
-Terrible inventory setup
-Boring skill upgrade
-You fight the same monster many many many times, very boring. (im talking boss fight, the guy never dies).
I could go on and on. Game feels like a step back. How do you move forward with RE 4 and 5 only to go back steps with RE 6 ??? It feels like they just tried to Mix all the RE together and just have run out of ideas. End note, when you have to talk yourself into playing the game after spending 60 bucks on it. Not a good sign.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't get the hate for this game. It is not perfect (Ill get to that in a bit) but I think its great. For years everyone complained about the tank controls for Resident Evil. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Thomas E Saraceno IV