- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
RESOLVE Pet Cleaner for Steam Machines is uniquely formulated with pet owners in mind. The active ingredients remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces, while the odor elimination technology discourages re-soiling and neutralizes pet and other household odors. The Pet Cleaner features a deep cleaning power that leaves your carpet fresh and clean. RESOLVE Pet Steam Concentrate is safe to use around kids and pets.
The Pet Steam Concentrate's ODOR STOP Technology discourages re-soiling and eliminates pet and other household odors as well as freshening with a light, clean scent. The formula removes even tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces. Its low foaming action makes carpet cleaning easier. When the product is used as directed, the carpet is left safe and clean for pets and children.
Before cleaning, test a hidden section of carpet for colorfastness.
1. Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt.
2. Shake bottle well before using.
3. For best results, pre-treat stains with RESOLVE Pet Stain Carpet Cleaner.
4. For home-owned and rental machines, recommended use is 5 ounces of RESOLVE Pet Steam Concentrate fluid per 1 gallon of hot tap water. Note: the water chamber in many leading machines holds 1 gallon of water.
5. Deep clean carpet and upholstery following machine user's guide.
6. Allow carpet to dry thoroughly before using area.
One 48-ounce bottle of RESOLVE Pet Carpet Cleaner Concentrate.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Absolutely love this product. The only issue is that I wish it came in larger sizes.Published 14 days ago by TIA BEVERLY
I use this in my rug cleaner always and it really helps get rid of pet odors. I recommend it.Published 11 months ago by Tatiana
I have cats. Many cats. My husband says "too many". I work with a rescue organization. So my population changes constantly. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Angel
I usually use http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Friendly-Products-Concentrated-Bergamot/dp/B0009ET6XY/ref=sr_1_3? Read morePublished 13 months ago by sphinsa
Works well. I personally think that non carpet is the way to go especially with pets in the home that have problems.Published 20 months ago by Jennifer Hagen
I have an old, incontinent dog, with occasional accidents on the carpet in her room.. Because of Resolve Pet Cleaner, her room always smells fresh and clean. Read morePublished on December 25, 2012 by Barbara Dalton
With four indoor cats (three long hair, one short hair) I constantly have to clean up hairballs and other upchuck spots. This is the best cleaner and deodorizer I have ever found. Read morePublished on October 21, 2012 by Twopony