- Uses a surfactant, solvents, and cellulose to help loosen and absorb dirt and odor-causing bacteria from household carpets
- Moist powder, sprinkled onto carpet, scrubbed in, then vacuumed up when dry
- One 18 oz. bottle cleans up to an 8' x 10' area
- Removes more dirt from carpets than vacuuming alone
- Requires soft-bristle scrub brush, at least 20 minutes drying time, and a vacuum cleaner
Resolve 81760 Large Area Carpet Cleaner Moist Deep Clean Powder, 18 oz. (Case of 6)WasResolve 81760 18-Ounce. Deep Clean Powder (Case of 6)
|Price:||$40.80 ($6.80 / Jars) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|EAN||8855290987829 , 0885569707580|
|Item Weight||3.96 pounds|
|Number of Items||6|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
The Resolve 81760 large area carpet cleaner moist powder uses a surfactant... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Resolve 81760 large area carpet cleaner moist powder uses a surfactant, solvents, and cellulose to help loosen and absorb dirt and odor-causing bacteria from household carpets when sprinkled on, scrubbed in, let dry, and then vacuumed up. One 18 oz. bottle cleans up to an 8' x 10' area, removing more dirt from carpets than vacuuming alone. Requires soft-bristle scrub brush, at least 20 minutes drying time, and a vacuum cleaner (not recommended for use with a vacuum cleaner with a water filter or water tank).
Reckitt Benckiser manufactures household cleaning and consumer healthcare products. The company, founded in 1814, is headquartered in Slough, England.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Original Review: I couldn't stop laughing when I read other reviewers complaining that you have to shake the container or brush the product into the carpet. . . This product DOES require some effort, but if you're willing to use a little elbow grease you'll LOVE the results.
I just finished using it to clean the carpets in three bedrooms, hallway, and stairs. and couldn't be happier with the results. Did it take some time & effort? Absolutely, but the results were well worth it. Plus I didn't have to "soak" my carpets with water.
This cleaner even completely removed the dark stained edges where the carpet and baseboard meets that are common in newer homes in my community. (For the life of me, I don't know what causes these, but in our development, even the most meticulous folks get these mysterious dark edges.)
Here's what I did/experienced using this product:
1. I used a total of five containers to do 3 BR's, hallway & stairs. I think the coverage was slightly less than the directions indicate, however, I applied the product a bit heavier in areas as needed.
2. I got down on my hands & knees and used a regular scrub brush, a tiny scrub brush and a firm toothbrush (for the edges) as needed. I only did small areas at a time (maybe 2'x3') and slightly overlapped with each application. I scrubbed in a circular motion, ending each "patch" by brushing the nap in one direction.
3. I allowed the product to dry approximately 2 or more hours before vacuuming.
4.Read more ›
Thanks for making this so quick to purchase. Now I can get back to the more important things like enjoying my KINDLE FIRE!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice, clean scent. Seems to brighten carpets a bit, but would not be a substitute for a professional cleaning, of course. Good for regular use (maybe once a month or more). Read morePublished 3 months ago by Edmund
This stuff is great. Had heard about it, but couldn't find it in my area. So, off to Amazon. Really does a great job on old stains. I had this one spill that I would clean. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Lee Therrien
With three young children, I've tried a lot of carpet cleaners. This is the only one I've found that removes the smell of vomit. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Brooke Robinson
Product works well, dries in a few hours, and is fairly easy to apply. However, it seems to be hard on the vacuum cleaner (according to our local vacuum dealer).Published 7 months ago by Robert Worley
This is the Best carpet cleaner out there. Removes Everything--ink dirt and pet messes come out no problem. New Carpet good as new. Convenient and Easy. Read morePublished 8 months ago by ELT
This does a very good job in cleaning and restoring our 15 year old carpets.Published 10 months ago by Jim
Cleans better than any other moist/dry carpet cleaner I have used.Published 11 months ago by Judith Wolf