Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

I saw the commercial, but really didn't except this stuff to work. I am amazed. The improvement in my carpet is quite shocking. First let me say that my carpet is 28 years old (!), but since it is good quality, is vacuumed often and is forest green, it still looks good after all this time. The part of the carpet that suffers most is at my deck door. There is not enough clearance for the door to open over a mat of some sort that could protect the carpet and people use that door multiple times a day. To make matters worse, the access from the den to the kitchen (and on to the garage) is right there as well. That patch of carpet is really abused. While I was able to find a small oriental throw rug to cover the carpet as it joins the wood floor in the kitchen and protects that edge, the part beyond that is in front of the door was really dirty.

I actually have a carpet cleaner, but for lack of space, it's stored in the barn and I'm not eager to retrieve it for this one patch of carpet so I decided to first give this spray cleaner a try before hauling the heavy machine in here. I followed directions, i.e. shaking vigorously, spraying evenly and brushing it in, then vacuuming thoroughly when dry.

First of all, I don't have a sponge mop to work it in, so I used a scrub brush and brushed a little after spraying each small patch to ensure the product didn't just lay on top of the carpet. I didn't scrub the carpet, just 'whisked' it in a little. I can't squat or kneel and had to do this bending over so you can imagine it wasn't much brushing. Mostly I did the 4x4' area in front of the door pretty thoroughly, but then extended along the most highly traveled path about 2x8' and in front of the sofa (1x6'). The contents of the can hadn't run out so I also cleaned two small oriental throws about 2x3' each. I sprayed the really dirty part of the carpet a little heavier than the rest, but although the foam was visible, it was lightly visible, not a layer of foam. I waited longer than the 15 minutes, mostly because I was doing other things, but wanted to ensure it was really dry. I was prepared for failure because I didn't see much difference in the dirtiest place when I returned to vacuum. However, after extensive vacuuming, I couldn't believe my eyes. The area looks better than it has in years. I'm really impressed.

The carpet feels soft, dry and not at all sticky, but it remains to be seen if the area stays clean for a decent amount of time. Sometimes carpet cleaners leave behind residue that attracts more dirt. We will see, and I'll update if I find that, but right now, I'm delighted with the result and highly recommend the product.
on September 19, 2013
I suspect this will either work for you or not. It'll depend on the carpet. I have a cream carpet with flowers on. My cream color was more like light chocolate after two years. I got a sponge mop, sprayed it over (vacuumed area first) and used the sponge mob to just mop up and down while applying alot of pressure. It worked very well. I ran out of it so gonna get another bottle and do another run. I would say this bottle is good for 6x8 dirty rug.

a+
on April 18, 2013
I had asked the maintenance folks where I live (Assisted LIving) to shampoo my carpet. They did and said they couldn't get the stains out. The resolve did the job and the whole kit (dispenser with handle and trigger)k was so easy to use. Even for someone with limited flexibility.
on June 5, 2013
This does not pretend to do the job of a professional carpet cleaning service, but for spot cleaning in those "high traffic areas" that drive you crazy, this product is easy to use and the "dirt lift" is impressive. It is very easy and does a really good job. If I had to make a "con" comment it would be that it is easy to use up a bottle very quickly, as the foam comes out strongly. Another "con" might be this: I saw it at Vons today for about four dollars less than I paid to purchase it through Amazon.
on July 28, 2015
Great product but extremely over-priced on amazon.com. I later realized I can purchase this at any hardware or grocery store for around $3.00, will definitely continue using this product as it cleans well and leaves a fresh scent but would not purchase it from amazon.
on January 7, 2013
I use this to clean my microfiber couch, and so far it has helped me to get rid of wine drips, pen stains, and dirt spots with pretty good success -- you do have to use a little elbow grease scrubbing the marks out, and stubborn stains sometimes need a repeat wash, but this is still one of the better cleaners I've tried on the couch.

The one drawback is that it can be a little tricky controlling how much spray comes out, and if you over-wet a microfiber surface then it will leave a watermark (which can be removed by spraying on more water and blotting it out later), but for the price and performance it's a good buy.
on January 14, 2016
Although I haven't tried this on pet stains, it works magic on food stains. Also it smells great after you're done. This stuff is really expensive in stores. Although it may take a little longer to ship online you'll save quite a bit.
on July 4, 2015
I love this stuff. Let me make it clear to those looking at reviews. It is not meant as a stain remover. Their other products, yes. This, no. It is to sort of renew high traffic areas in carpets. I live in college rentals in a college town. Landlords never clean carpets well. I buy this every move I make. I just spray it in 3 foot sections, let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute and then take a scrub brush to it. I don't mind a little extra work to be clean. Then I let it dry and vacuum and the carpet always looks fantastic. I'm actually using it right now 😄
on July 22, 2014
This works very well for removing the occasional spot as soon as it occurs. It does OK for deep-set soiled areas in high traffic areas, and is the best product I've found. Lots of scrubbing really helps. To save my back, I use a drill-operated scrub brush to work it in. If you shampoo your carpet regularly, you may be satisfied with simply scrubbing the spot with a brush and foam without removing the product. Rinsing the brush regularly seems to do the trick. The next shampoo with take care of any residue. For that really stubborn spot, use the Resolve Oxy product, but first determine that the peroxide won't fade your carpet.
on April 7, 2015
We only have carpet in two rooms and we wanted to have a can on hand for accidents. We have used it once. Our daughter got sick on the floor. Sprayed this stuff on and let it set for 2 min and clean as a whistle. Love it