Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

I love lemon marmalade. I use lemon jam when cooking as well straight out of the jar with my tea. Lemon marmalade is pretty hard to find on the store shelves in USA, so I was excited when I found this jar in gourmet store in Rockport, Mass.

I am attaching a photo under customer photos that I will be referencing in this review.

Meyer Lemon Marmalade is a true marmalade not a jello. It has thick lemon chunks through out. In the photo you can see the its deep brown color, thick and beautiful top to bottom. This is in contrast to some other lemon marmalades sold on Amazon: Thursday Cottage Lemon Marmalade (ASIN B007O0IJE8) which it is not a thick jam all through out but has a good amount of fruit especially at the top and Fruitfield Little Chip Lemon Marmalade (ASIN: B000BSWIQA) which is a jello not a marmalade.

Meyer Lemon Marmalade is not ultra sweet (good!) but not very tart. I prefer my lemon marmalade a little tarter. Meyer Lemon Marmalade and has a bit of tang of bitterness from the rind and a little bit of mint flavor. Mint is not listed as an ingredient, so perhaps it is just a bouquet of other flavors that remind me of mint. Overall I liked it, although it was not the best lemon marmalade I ever tried.

Here is a list of ingredients:

Meyer lemons

Sugars 10 g

Ali Julia review
review image
on August 16, 2013
I purchased this product, Meyer Lemon Marmalade thinking it was going to be like other marmalades I had eaten only a little more tart and special considering the price. When I got it I could not wait to open the jar and try it. I made some toast and spread the stuff on and my god it was horrible. Bitter beyond imagination. Not only was it bitter but it did not really taste like any lemon anything I have ever eaten. And Yes, I have eaten Meyer lemons before. I added some sugar but it did not even taste good then. I plan to trash it but not before I make my friends taste it to see their faces as a joke. Needless to say, I will not purchase this product again.
VINE VOICEon August 17, 2015
could be a bit tarter for my tastes, but an elegant and delicious meyer lemon marmalade -- my favorite and hard to find. Makes breakfast a special meal
on February 14, 2016
I am happy with the taste and quality of my purchase.
on April 4, 2013
Very good lemon marmalade. This a much more tart than most orange marmalade. The only orange that is even close is some Seville orange and that is usually made with part lemon juice.
on December 20, 2015
It was Awful and Bitter!!
on April 5, 2013
Meyer Lemon Marmalade is an unusual product. Not many companies sell it. This was good, and I was glad to get it.
on September 4, 2015
no marmalade taste .....
on August 2, 2014
Omg this is amazingly good. Should have bought a case. :-)
on August 31, 2010
I purchased this item for a new son in law. It was very well received and enjoyed.