‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute authority on the history of Y & R., May 26, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Young and the Restless, Special Silver Anniversary Collector's Edition (Hardcover)
An avid fan since the beginning, I have truly enjoyed going down memory lane and filling in the blanks of storylines long forgotten. This book covers every detail and depth of the characters and their development. Truly a must-have for anyone who has grown to love the people of Genoa City.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has a lot of neat stuff from 1973 to 1998, December 30, 1998
By A Customer
Ithink this book is pretty neat and I got it for Christmas and I started reading it right away. In the wedding album though, you forgot to mention Victor and Ashley's marriage and Jack and Nikki's marriage. Why was that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for Y&R fans, November 28, 2008
alildev2 (Lakeland, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book to own if your a true Y&R fan. Has lots of history about the show and characters along with beautiful photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars "The bible To Daytime's #1 Drama", July 21, 2011
Terrance Richard "Terry Richard" (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This special collector's edition of "The Young and the Restless" is a must-have for fans of the serial. Published back in 1998 as the show was celebrating its 25th anniversary, this gem is packed with wonderful black and white photos along with color pics of the cast, a wonderful overview of all its stories since the program debut on CBS in 1973 including the wonderful Kay/Jill story and how that began, and so much more.

There are also interviews with some of the cast members, but more importantly this is a true encyclopedia for the ultimate soap fan or "Y and R" groupie.

A splendid coffee table book which is A+!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt and in Perfect Condition, May 4, 2009
Our Department is crazy about The Y&R. Since I'll be retiring this year, I wanted to leave something behind for their enjoyment. This book was crammed with pictures and plot lines that some of the most avid viewers had nearly forgotten. The vendor sent a book that was like new and it came within a week. We are all very happy to be reminded of the complicated lives of the residents of Genoa City. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars great nostalgia, May 13, 2009
S. L. King (Mt. Pleasant, Pa) - See all my reviews
Not having watched the show from its beginning,this book helped to give background I otherwise wouldn't have. It was fun to look at the pictures and see the characters "back when."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 23, 2011
Received this item within the time promised. (actually within 4 days of ordering) Item came to me in better condition than I imagined.
I would have to say that this vendor was true to their word and did not exaggerate the condition of their item. I would recommend you use this vendor - I am very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Y&R Anniversary Book, May 5, 2014
Samspot (Binghamton, NY USA) - See all my reviews
All fans of Y&R should enjoy this book, which covers the first 25 years of the show's appearance on television. Gives good background on the storylines and on the characters, as well as on the actors who appear/have appeared in each role. I was happy to be able to add it to my book collection at a very reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN TO READ, April 3, 2009
I bought this for my mom many years ago; she was always a HUGE "Y&R" fan. Fun to go back and read the old story lines. When my mom passed away...I inherited the book!!! I used to watch the show with her and am still hooked on it. Wish they would come out with a newer version.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Young and the Restless, April 29, 2009
Lee (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
The Young and the Restless, Special Silver Anniversary Collector's Edition Beautiful book from beginning to end. Corresponding photos with each chapter throughout the book. A must for the avid Y&R fan.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›