4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Bright Red Spoon Rest
Published on November 8, 2007 by M. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and Limited Use
This was not was I expected. It will only be useful with a spoon. I wanted something that I could also rest a spatula on. I thought it would be wider. It also looks a bit cheap - plasticy.
Published on March 19, 2010 by K. Kent

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Bright Red Spoon Rest, November 8, 2007
Well I got this so I could fill a couple of dollars for free shipping, which was fine, because I needed a second spoon rest. What I like about this is the color, it's a bright red, and it's RED not burgundy or pink, or a bluish red. I've had problems before finding things that were true red and this is a true red, very pretty. It is plastic, which may seem a little cheapy looking or feeling but it is still pretty nice, and I don't have to worry about breaking it as easy as i did with my ceramic one. Overall, I do like it. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional and fairly attractive, September 2, 2008
I like this spoon rest. As a connoisseur of the color red, I find it to be a perfect shade...not too blue, and not at all orangey.

It is large enough for normal, home use type, utensils.

Yes, it is plastic but I knew that when I purchased it, and it was priced accordingly. It seems well made in that it has good lines, smooth surfaces, and balances as it should.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and Limited Use, March 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great- Awesome Price!, April 8, 2009
Bought this to sit near the coffee maker in our office. The spoon rest is nice and large to fit any size spoon. It works perfectly for its intended use. I would not recommend getting this to sit on a stove. It is plastic and will melt if the surface is too hot. Very good price!

2.0 out of 5 stars spoon rest melts easily, May 2, 2009
I wouldn't recommend putting this spoon rest directly on the stove. I'd keep it on a counter near the stove. It is plastic and melts very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, November 14, 2010
This review is from: Reston Lloyd Melamine Spoon Rest, Pink (Kitchen)
I've had this for over 2 months and use it 3-4 times a week. It's the prettiest baby pink, just like it's pictured. I don't think it looks cheap at all like some of the other reviewers. That being said, it's still a pink spoon rest... I love that it comes clean so easily. Even spaghetti sauce hasn't stained it. Sometimes when using my heavier wooden utensils they raise up off the spoon rest so it doesn't exactly hold them like you'd imagine, but it still holds them and catches (almost) all the drips. It is a nice size, large enough for a ladle, or two smaller utensils together. It is some sort of plastic, but I use it on my gas stove with the oven and 3 burners going and it's never messed with it.
I love this product & would absolutely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and Useful, July 24, 2008
Okay, I must admit - I'm a big fan of the color red, so this spoon rest immediately stood out from the rest. I wasn't expecting it to be plastic (I didn't know what melamine was until I just looked it up). So I won't use it on the stove, but other than that - it's great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced, June 28, 2011
Cheap plastic. Not worth the price. I'd be afraid to put a hot spoon on it. No nitches on the sides to hold other utensils. Should have read the reviews before the purchase. Returned as soon as received.

3.0 out of 5 stars spoon rest review, February 23, 2008
This review is from: Reston Lloyd Melamine Spoon Rest, Pink (Kitchen)
It's a pretty pink color, but I didn't realize it was plastic, and it's a little bit on the small side for me. It's okay, but looks cheap to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 23, 2008
C. G. Young (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This spoon rest has a great price. I'd looked at a lot of other spoon rests and couldn't find one I liked that was a reasonable price... until this one. It's nice and big so I can rest my whisk and large implements, not just small ones... and I love the bright red!

Reston Lloyd Melamine Spoon Rest, Pink