- File Size: 198 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Abigail Johnson Akingbade (April 15, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 15, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007OYEDHQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,003,827 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Restore Your Mental Health: Proven Strategies to Live With Depression Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Chapter six was one of my favorites because it talks about Brain Power. It was obvious that on occasion I have been wasting mine! Good and bad moments happen to all of us, and most of these moments happen unexpectedly. I learned a while back that if we respond to situations instead of reacting, things will go a lot smoother.
One thing I learned from this book is that depression is not always born from devastating things, and in fact, depression is sometimes a result of many little things. They seem to snowball and before you know it, you are down in a big hole. Restore Your Mental Health is important for people to know because if you really work at improving your state of mind, you can fight that dark cloud that tries to cover you, and before long envelope you. I feel it is important to read books like this one that help you think things through and realize when it is time to pull yourself up by the boot straps and get out of the dark places.
Knowing how to better your mood is the first and best thing you should do to try and lift depression according to this book and I tend to agree. Life can be tough but in the end it's all a choice. And we make the choice.Read more ›
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living