Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 10, 2012
I don't know what picture everyone else saw, but these earrings are not shiny and gold tone like the photo. They are quite dull and more bronze like (which, in all fairness is in the description). The most annoying thing is that the peacocks both face the same direction, unlike in the photo. I don't know if it was an accident or not, but I would have preferred them facing different directions. They seem pretty cheap, but then, they didn't cost much. They arrived much faster than the delivery estimate. If you want something shiny and sparkly, this is not for you. Still, they are pretty. I hardly consider them stunning. Pretty, yes.
33 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2013
The metal is flimsy and cheap looking. The stones are cheap and tiny and of which some were missing. Disappointing product. Unhappy about this purchase.
on March 18, 2013
Kinda cheap. Took along time to receive and I did not like the fact that one of them came broken.
on June 15, 2013
When I saw these earrings I was in love, not only do I love Peacocks, but these were the perfect earrings, and had to have them. When I received the earrings, they looked nothing like the picture. There was absolutely no yellow or green feathers in my earrings. The only color that was in the earrings was a blue/purple-ish color.

I still wear them because It would of cost me more than I paid for them to ship them back. But there were nothing like the picture which was very disappointing. When buying from this seller, if you could picture what you're buying totally different colors and be okay with it then buy it, if not, I would save your money and time and find someone else.
on December 14, 2012
The photos certainly do enhance the visual affect of this item, it appears to be of better quality than it actually is. I will not purchase jewelry through amazon again.
on May 18, 2013
well as pretty as they are. ... one of the peacocks tails were missing a gem... For the price I was not going to send them back. The very bottom gem on the tail of one of the earrings was not there but they are stillll darling.. what do you expect from out of the country merchandise????
on December 24, 2012
I wasn't expecting much, but these are so off, all I can say good is that they do sort of resemble peacocks. Each "feather" is basically a blob of glitter glue. No crystals except on the body, and they are a pale turquoise color. The feathers don't hang right because there is glue stuck on the rings attaching them, and the whole thing is about the quality you would expect from a gumball machine for a quarter.
on May 10, 2013
I bought these to go with the necklace. I just stumbled across them. They're cute, but don't seem to be as good of quality as the necklace. The necklace is amazing. The earrings are just okay. They're not really my style either.
on May 21, 2013
They look so shiny and beautiful in the picture! Well they're not. Came dark, dirty, smelling like cheap metal. I am not even trying them on. Definitely not worthed!!!
on October 7, 2012
Bought these for myself and I love them. They're gorgeous and I get compliments on them all the time. They're well made and have lasted quite a while for me(but I'm also not hard on my jewelry) And I would definitely recommend them to a friend who's looking for something like this.