Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 20, 2013
Yes these shoes are AWESOME looking, but are really not made for walking, more like sitting in a library and looking cute while pretending to read Proust.

"A grippy rubber..." is "kind of" a lie. It could be that I was wearing these on the Boston sidewalks in the winter, my fault yes, but there is no grip, not even on non-ice days, and I was walking in doors. In fact the sole had a soft thin layer of some kind of felt or something. Which was excellent for slipping around on hardwood floors.

And the sole is thin. I had a hole in mine in about two months, which made me sad, but hey, you get what you pay for. Am I right?

Like most things in Boston, they had potential, but fell short of any promises. So, I gave them two stars. Because they are pretty kick ass looking. They just aren't made to be kicking ass for very long.
on January 3, 2013
The shoes were shipped quickly and they seemed to be fine, but after wearing them five times the sole near the heel started to separate. I was so embarrassed because I bought this as a Christmas present for my roommate and she was so excited after wanting a cute pair of Oxfords for a while. When she told me they were coming apart after less than a week, I was mortified and didn't want her to think I got her the cheapest pair I could find! I mean they weren't too expensive, but for $45 I would expect them to last longer than five days! I absolutely do NOT recommend this brand!
on January 1, 2014
The shoes are great looking! They have the looked of a already used shoes so they have a great presence. Having said that, the shoes should be use only for wearing when you do not have to walk for long time. ex: going to church... l have put inserts in mine and they are still fairly uncomfortable! My feet are narrow and for someone who needs shoes with some kind of support this is not your pair. I wear mine only when l know that l am going to sitting. I still will keep my pair.
on December 8, 2013
I love the shoes and they fit great, but if you are a walker, they won't last long. The sole is thin and the materials are not very sturdy, so they are not good shoes for walking a lot. If you are driving around and will not walk them much, they will last longer and they look fabulous!
on May 1, 2013
I have been looking for this shoe for quite some time and was never able to find it in my size. I get a lot of compliments. The only drawback to the shoe is the sole is very slick. Although I have worn them several times, the bottom remains slick. You have to be careful
on November 1, 2012
The shoes are adorable. I like oxfords and these are soft and comfortable. the sizing reviews said they ran small, so I ordered up a half size. They are a little big, but the material is corduroy so I will wear heavier socks for the fall and winter. Unless you have super wide feet order your normal size. A must have if you like men's wear inspired footwear.
on January 19, 2016
I really like the look of these shoes but they're really flimsy. Not well constructed at all. If you're just going for a certain look these are OK to buy, but I don't wear them for very long because they're not supportive.
on August 22, 2012
this is a very cute shoe & comfortable for just about anywhere you have to go. I wear an 8 & it is true to size. I love the blue on the tan color because it can go with just about any shade of blue jeans. preppy casual is the scene for this shoe! i recommend highly!
on February 20, 2014
The shoes fit perfectly, I bought these from Modcloth earlier in a size 6 and wanted a size smaller but they were sold out so I looked here. Got the shoes at a good time and are my new fav. Plus it was cheaper on amazon!
on September 29, 2014
Thank you, Restricted!! I will be back to buy more -_-
for my narrow feet is a godsend!
these shoes on me: http://cs624919.vk.me/v624919199/5449/QOuIHAW-6e0.jpg