4.0 out of 5 stars nice but too big
Real leather, nicely put together the only problem I ordered size 7 but it was to big like size 9. I recommended to my co-worker the only problem is to know for sure what size to order
Published 19 months ago by Minerva Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but shaft very high and too big
Published on January 3, 2012 by sally

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but shaft very high and too big, January 3, 2012
I liked the boot, but the shaft was incredibly high. I should have measured my leg first since it is 19 inches. Most boots are much lower. This one fit above my knee and I am 5 foot 2. I also thought the boot fit snug in the heal but too big in toe part but they seemed comfortable. There is also not a full zipper so you struggle to get them off an on. I had to send them back for these reasons.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as cute in person, May 29, 2012
The color is a little different than it appears on the computer. I bought a slightly larger size and they are still difficult to get on and off. I like the look of the boot, other than that they are a little slouchy/sloppy looking around the ankle. They are very flimsy (cheap materials).

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but too big, May 5, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wide calf, April 19, 2013
Ordered these boots for my daughter that has slightly larger than average calves (15.5 inches), because the boots were advertised as 'wide calf'. Firstly, the ankles are narrow and difficult to get your foot past despite the ankle zipper. Secondly, the shaft is not oversized, and in fact, just fit me with a 'normal' sized calf. It's a nice looking boot, but don't buy it if your calves are anything but average.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, January 6, 2013
The boots are of an adequate quality for the discounted price of under $50. If I had paid full price, I would have sent them back. The leather is thin and soft. Due to the nature of the design and construction they are very hard to put on and take off, but once you manage to get them on, they are comfortable for a little wider foot.

Restricted Women's Saddle Knee-High Boot