SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($700-$800)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Retail Point of Sale Bundle w/Touch Screen Terminal! - Featuring RetailPerfect POS Software
|Price:||$749.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$250.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ** 30 day Money back guarantee - your satisfaction is our goal **
- ** Complete Bundle - 15" Monitor with POS Terminal - Cash Drawer - Printer - Barcode Scanner
- ** Also includes training - Free credit card Processing - Demos available before purchase **
- ** Training included with 30 days of support **
- *** Easy Credit Card Processing integration built in ***
- RetailPerfect is a point of sale for Retail stores like clothes, shoes, toys, jewelry, electronics, grocery, etc., with a powerful and easy to use interface to allow the user quickly make orders and receive payments. ZeusPOS has a lot of features like print orders to the kitchen, split orders, discounts, unlimited groups and menu items, barcode, reports and more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1st system is very cheap looking.
2nd the software is horrible!
Most important is the fact that they rip people off all the time look up the owner Kevin perfect POS and you will see what I am talking about. I bought one and it was broken when I received it. Sent it back and they tried telling me they didn't get it. I had tracking and delivery confirmation so I know they had it. I had to threaten to sue then if I didn't get my money back. Horrible horrible. Seriously don't buy from them
(Update)3/31/14: Still fighting with them to replace my motherboard under warranty. They now claim my machine was damaged in shipping. they removed all the bubble wrap i placed in my package, (original packaging since i kept the box the shipped it to me in), and took a picture and said that I didn't use any packing protection and to send them money so they can replace my motherboard.
See below for details on our email correspondence.
Here were your instructions:
Returns for Warranty Replacement:
Please return product once you have insured all original packaging and content is included for a warranty replacement. If you return a cash drawer please don't forget the keys! Please complete attached form with your return and email it or fax it to 954-734-8572 prior to shipping; we will reply back with an RMA#
The Perfect POS
4350 Oakes Road - Unit 525
Davie, Florida 33314
Please call us if you need further assistance at 1-888-950-1116 or if you would like a cross ship of the replacement product made (a credit card hold is required until the return has been fulfilled).
Please insure that the item is well packed to avoid damages by shipper; the item should be insured for its value.Read more ›
Support was good, addressed all our concerns. Took a few days, however friendly and knowledgeable. System is elementary good for a small operation Credit card software is lacking options
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't think you should trust a company that blatantly steals artwork from a game to advertise their product. That image of Zeus is from Microsoft's Age of Mythology.Published 15 months ago by Samantha Rogers
Horrible! Horrible! Software system SUCKS! Tech support SUCKS! Do not waste your money! I have a small pet supply store and thought this would be perfect, boy was I wrong! Read morePublished 22 months ago by LETICIA G.
The customer service is horrible they DO NOT know the system well they could not tell me how to simple things that I had to figure out on my own. Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by movies4sale2u
Works just as described. Took about 2 weeks before someone called to give me a license key to use the software, by then I had bought a different software. Read morePublished on December 1, 2013 by Jason E.
This is exactly what my business needed and i am so thankful to have found it. I had a few problems trying to connect things at first but the IT guys were very helpful walking me... Read morePublished on May 17, 2013 by Tawnya I Morris