Customer Discussions > Resident Evil 6 - Playstation 3 forum

Retract your Preorders

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2012 11:16:56 PM PDT
Ed G. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 12:14:28 PM PDT
Angie says:
I'll decide that for myself. Thanks for your insight.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 7:56:11 PM PDT
nopity says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 10:00:05 AM PDT
Juju says:
I kind of want to find out for myself.. they said the same with RE 5 and it turned out to be freaking amazing.. though I cant preorder it because i decided to get DOA 5 first.. now i have to wait

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 2:50:03 PM PDT
B. Hoover says:

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 10:05:06 AM PDT
T. Jordan says:
Bump that noise. 5 was awesome and it did have a good story. Sometimes I believe when people say that it's bad it's either cause: A) They can't play Leon solo like in 4; or B) They're mad Sheva beat Wesker's a** more so than Chris.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2012 11:24:42 AM PDT
Ryan Z. says:
i liked 5... i don't think it was garbage by any means. i'll be keeping my order of 6; i thought the demo was pretty fun

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 7:24:04 PM PDT
a.k.a. says:
I'm a big time RE fan but 6 is just OK. I'm only half way through chapter 3 with Leon and it feels more like RE5 than any other RE game. RE5 wasn't so bad either. I wouldn't say they suck but they're not exactly what I was expecting. More an 8 out of 10. I don't think they'll ever top RE2 or REVeronicaX or even RE4. That was their high point, I think. AND I just hate the background music - overly dramatic and intrusive.

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 8:49:42 PM PDT
nopity says:
You guys think re5 was good that game is boring and repetitive and your ai sucks why do all these res games have coop what happen to being alone and building the tension. Dark souls does it for a reason why not res it sad they just didnt make a new ip instead the ruined one that had the potential for greatness

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 8:54:13 PM PDT
a.k.a. says:
I love Dark Souls. Dark Souls is a much better game but it is also repetitive.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil 6 - Playstation 3
Resident Evil 6 - Playstation 3 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (641)