5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Response
When I first got the lanyard a few of the jewels fell off of the retracting portion. When I emailed the company they were very fast in sending out a new one and when I got it I was very happy to see they had not only sent me a new one, but also a small keychain one as well. I'm very happy with the product and even more impressed with the company.
Published on July 31, 2012 by Heather Watkins

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I was disappointed with the lanyard. The breakaway clasp does not stay together so it just falls off as soon as I put the lanyard around my neck. I purchased 2 and they were both a disappointment. I would not recommend.
Published on September 4, 2012 by disappointedRN

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Response, July 31, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, September 4, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, June 15, 2012
THE FIRST DAY I WORE THIS TO WORK THE CRYSTALS FROM THE LAYNARD PART FELL OFF. I HAVE WORN IT ABOUT 6 TIMES NOW AND EVERY TIME MORE AND MORE CRYSTALS FALL OFF. THEY SHOULD SEND GLUE AND REPLACEMENT CRYSTALS ALONG WITH THE LAYNARD.
VERY DISAPPOINTING. THE RETRACTABLE PIECE WORKS WELL AND HOLDS MY ID BADGE OK.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems decent, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Retractable Colorful Rhinestone Lanyards with Breakaway Feature, ID Badge Holder & Key Chain (Office Product)
I just got this today. It is pretty decent, I don't know that I would pay $15.00 for it again, though. The "stones/jewels" are bigger and bulky. Not how the picture appears. I ordered the silver, b/c it looked the most "sparkly" in the picture. It's just really, really, bright silver. The length doesn't hang as long as I'd hoped. But, I wanted a retractable "glitter" lanyard, and this was the best option. Some of the other colors were reviewed, and a few ppl said the beads started to fall off too quick. I'll follow up after I've worn it for ahwile.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, February 1, 2013
The right amount of bling. Feminine & functional. I just wish it was sturdier. The clasp snapped after first 4-5 days. Then I super glued it & has been fine since then. I get several compliments on it! The shipping was also superfast!! I'm very satisfied!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy, December 22, 2012
Beautiful looking lanyard but, the bling comes with a price, itchiness along my neck . I can't wear so I keep it in my purse which is annoying in a office where badging in and out is required throughtout the day

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, October 21, 2013
The colors are vibrant and the lanyard material appears to be sturdy. Time will show if it is strong enough for factory use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., October 17, 2013
My friend is a nurse and I ordered this for her Birthday. She was ecstatic, just enough to brighten her day, and show off to her fellow nurses. AND it arrived EXACTLY on her Birthday - Great Bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap adhesive, October 9, 2013
the only thing wrong with this item is the stones start to come off from the glue so after you wear.it for awaile this problem.needs to b corrected other than that,i love it.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Assorted Bling Lanyards, September 15, 2013
Absolutely, positively LOVE these!! I get tons of compliments when I wear them at work. I have actually seen other people go out and buy them to wear too. They arrived on time, so thanks very much!!