5.0 out of 5 stars i got the blue plaid
Good quality tie. Not as wide as traditional ties and not as skinny as skinny ties. a.k.a friggin perfect.
The plaid design is pretty nice too.
Definitely a more contemporary look without being too hipster. (i hate skinny ties like i hate skinny jeans)
Published 15 months ago by A. Cummings

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern but not a great tie
Thought this would be a nice corporate-wear but the tie seems a bit flimsy to hold a Windsor knot or a Double Windsor. Anyway its okay for the price I guess
Published 13 months ago by Shanaka Rabel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars i got the blue plaid, October 24, 2013
The plaid design is pretty nice too.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Shiny, but Cannot Beat the Price, December 21, 2013
I'm a frugal guy, so I've owned my fair share of cheap ties. This one is definitely at the top of my $10 tie list. This tie makes a beautiful knot for me, is a great width, and seems to be constructed well enough to last for years to come.
My only complaint is the shine off of the tie in a bright room makes it hard to see the colors in the tie. It's not so much a problem around the office I'm in, but I have noticed it in brighter settings.

I will definitely buy more of these ties though. The product you're getting definitely exceeds the price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish tie, August 27, 2013
Bought this for my picky husband, who would prefer to shop at Nordys or Bloomies, despite our Tar-jay budget. He actually loves these ties (I've bought a few), as they hold up well, tie a nice knot, and are very stylish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the buck, July 7, 2014
The fabric was excellent, just as described in the description, the only thing that I didn't expect was that the tie was in a darker shade so I thought they put a lot of flash and contrast into the photo but otherwise I really like the tie. It gives off an older feeling with the color and pattern/design

5.0 out of 5 stars Burgundy and black tie, June 1, 2014
The display pic makes the tie seem brighter than it actually is, but not that much brighter, it is just as expected of burgundy. This is also my first tie, so I don't know how thick it is supposed to be because a lot of the reviews are saying that the tie is thin. I find the tie to be thick enough for me. I'm very pleased with it because it looks very professional and unique xD

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive yet nice!, March 6, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised at the feel and look of this tie considering how inexpensive it was. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars In style, February 24, 2014
You cant beat this ties for the price, its sharp looking at a steep discount. Only downside is there were a freys on the back side. You cant see them so its no big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish tie, February 18, 2014
It's a good time they Stanish I love it so much I would recommend it to everyone and it's very i affordable

4.0 out of 5 stars Color a little off, January 31, 2014
The tie is good quality and size but the color is a lot darker than the picture. I ordered the turquoise tie and the colors look more like shades of dark teal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tie, but......, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Retreez Modern Tartan Check Styles Woven Microfiber Men's Tie - Various Colors (Apparel)
I purchased the brown/black tie. Shipped and received quickly thanks to Amazon prime. Very nice tie. Great pattern. Good quality. Nice coloring. Cannot beat the price, either. I have rated this tie the full five stars HOWEVER be aware that the tie is darker in color than pictured. Not enough to send back, still a good buy for the price and I'm still very satisfied all in all. I don't know if the other ties in the Tartan Check line up by Retreez would be the same but at this price I definitely see myself ordering more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›