5.0 out of 5 stars A new favorite!
This is one of my new favorite ties in my wardrobe. Matches almost everything I wear and just looks good. Not too wide and not yet a skinny tie and the polka dots match a lot of the shirts I wear.
Published 12 months ago by anthony frisolone

3.0 out of 5 stars Made well but too wide for current styles
I'm really impressed that a tie this well made sells for 10 bucks. Only problem is, if you are under the age of 50, it will be too wide for you.
Published 7 months ago by Shane M. Hoffman

5.0 out of 5 stars A new favorite!, October 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & value, July 23, 2013
Gerard Coady (Denver, Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
Its a nice tie, can be worn with several shirts. It is a bit darker than I expected, but I am keeping it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the cost, May 24, 2013
this is a nice looking tie. it does not look cheap, its actually nice quality for the price. I would order it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tie, Pleasantly Surprised, January 29, 2013
Totally surprised at the quality for such a good price. I'll be adding more to my collection for sure! Awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, December 15, 2012
DW Baldwin (SPARKS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
Item arrived sooner than expected and I was impressed by the high quality colors and design of the tie. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a great tie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 9, 2014
They are not as soft as a 30+ dollar tie but for what I paid, they are a steal. They are also on the heavier side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retreez Vintage tie -burgundy, February 17, 2014
Ordered this for a Christmas present. I was very happy with the product. The recipient is pleased and has worn the tie with matching shirts to the colored dots.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Buyer's Remorse Here, January 31, 2014
Since I have to wear a tie to work everyday, it's nice to have a wide variety to choose from. Retreez ties allow me to do just that. I now own 4 Retreez ties and will continue to buy them.

Things I like about Retreez ties:
- They're not as wide as traditional ties, but not overly skinny. Being just over 3 inches wide, they have a trendy look that still looks professional in a business setting.
- They hold their shape very well. I have had no issues thus far with any of the four that I own.
- Let's not forget the price point these ties are selling at. Well worth the value you pay.
- They can be at your door in 2 days with Amazon Prime.
- The style/color selection is impressive. I plan to overhaul much of my tie collection with Retreez ties.

If you're a frugal shopper looking for a product quality that exceeds the price point, scroll to the top of the page and click "add to cart" right now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dad Present, January 23, 2014
Bought this for my dad for Christmas, and it is a great, well made tie. He loved it (as much as you can love a tie when you have to wear one to work everyday...). Would recommend this stylish tie for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ties, January 14, 2014
I would highly recommend this tie. For the price there absolutely is nothing better. Great designs and colors. Don't be scared away by the low prices these are awesome ties.