Caprica 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Caprica Pilot, Part 1 On the vibrant world of Caprica, in a culture recognizably close to our own, two dynamic families - the Graystones and the Adamas - live separately on opposite ends of society until they are brought together by tragedy. Part 1 of 2.
2. Caprica Pilot, Part 2 On the vibrant world of Caprica, in a culture recognizably close to our own, two dynamic families - the Graystones and the Adamas - live separately on opposite ends of society until they are brought together by tragedy. Part 2 of 2.
3. Rebirth Zoe (Alessandra Torresani) struggles with being trapped in the robot while grief and pressure mount on the Adamas and the Graystones. Joseph (Esai Morales) makes a decision that drives him to confront Daniel (Eric Stoltz), and Amanda (Paula Malcomson) makes…
4. The Reins of A Waterfall After Amanda's (Paula Malcomson) public confession of Zoe's (Alessandra Torresani) terrorist involvement, those closest to Zoe must face mounting pressures.
5. Gravedancing Daniel and Amanda try to rescue their late daughter Zoe's reputation through a talk show appearance, even as a hitman seeking revenge closes in.
6. There Is Another Sky While Joseph tries to reach out to son Willie, the digital essence of his daughter Tamara tries to solve the mystery of where -- and what -- she is.
7. Know Thy Enemy Daniel's rival, Tomas Vergis, arrives with a puzzling offer, while Clarice makes a move to befriend Amanda. Barnabas Greely, a volatile new player in the monotheist world, is introduced.
8. The Imperfections of Memory Amanda fears for her sanity while Daniel and Joseph get closer to finding the avatars of their dead daughters.
9. Ghosts in the Machine Daniel engages in a battle of wills with Zoe-Avatar, hoping to prove her existence in the U-87 Cylon.
10. End of Line Barnabas drags Lacy into his war with Clarice as Zoe attempts a daring escape from Daniel's lab.
11. Unvanquished After the devastating events of the season 1.0 finale, Daniel Graystone must put his life back together in the wake of Zoe's escape, Amanda's plummet and the U-87 Cylon's murder of a lab technician. Meanwhile, Sister Clarice travels to Gemenon to make a…
12. Retribution Sister Clarice ruthlessly wields her new power as head of the Caprican STO as she aims to finish her war with Barnabas once and for all. Agent Duram helps Amanda make an alarming discovery.
13. Things We Lock Away Zoe's search for Tamara within the cruel V-World comes to an end as Zoe is shocked to see what Tamara has become. Lacy struggles to keep Zoe's secrets amidst Clarice's physical and psychological torture. The conflict between Daniel and Vergis comes to a…
14. False Labor Sam Adama's illegal gun trade puts his life in danger, as he turns to an unlikely ally for assistance. Daniel's involvement with the Ha'La'Tha deepens.
15. Blowback Lacy's journey to Gemenon turns into a life or death race against the clock. The pressure on Amanda and Duram for evidence mounts as Clarice gets one step closer to Apotheosis.
16. The Dirteaters Joseph and Sam Adama revisit their past on Tauron and must make a decision about where their loyalties lie. Daniel discovers Zoe's avatar has survived, while Duram is burned at the GDD.
17. The Heavens Will Rise The Graystones search New Cap City for Zoe, while Lacy uncovers a mystery about the Cylons. Clarice learns the truth about Amanda.
18. Here Be Dragons The Graystones find Zoe with a vengeful Clarice closing in, while the Ha'La'Tha turns on the Adama brothers.
19. Apotheosis Daniel, Amanda, and Zoe race to stop Clarice's master plan and save thousands of lives before Caprica is changed forever.
Caprica: Season Preview Get a first-look preview at what to expect from Syfy's latest blockbuster - Caprica. With this Season Pass-only video, you'll get primed and ready for what's to come in this exciting new series.
Re-Cap-rica Ever heard the one about the angry teen who brought about the end of the world? The story of Caprica starts 58 years before the Cylons brought humanity to its knees -- and it all began with a young girl named Zoe Graystone. Get up to speed with "ReCaprica" -…
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Action|
|Starring||Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales|
|Supporting actors||Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Sasha Roiz, Brian Markinson, Polly Walker, Kendall Cross, Peter Wingfield, James Marsters, Andrew Airlie, Hiro Kanagawa, Feguins Toussaint, Panou, Liam Sproule, Zak Santiago, Aidan Dee, Maya Massar, Garvin Cross|
|Producers||Maril Davis, Jefferson Diaz, David Eick, Jane Espenson, Clara George, Drew Z. Greenberg, James Halpern, Glen A. Larson, Paul M. Leonard, Patrick Massett, Ronald D. Moore, Kevin Murphy, Jonas Pate, Wayne Rose, Michael Taylor, Gregg Tilson, John Zinman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The remake of the `classic' Battlestar Galactica was a creditable effort and despite having lost its way towards the end of the series, it was mostly enjoyable but left a lot of... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Willy Eckerslike
Perhaps one of the most under appreciated series to grace television in the past 10 years, CAPRICA is our future. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Bernard
Enjoyed the series while on TV and wanted it for my library.Published 21 days ago by Peter J. Stidd
I liked this. There were a few episodes that seemed like they were lacking direction that probably helped this show die but I thought it was a neat insight into the lives of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Aaron D. Hillier
Great prequel to the best science fiction series ever!Published 1 month ago by Alessandro Piovaccari