Most helpful positive review
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful
Works With Dolphin-- After Configuration (Read for Instructions)
on July 23, 2014
Works great on my Windows computer. At first it didn't work when running one of my gamecube games (too lazy to dig up my gamecube and hook it up to the TV), but I managed to dig up some instructions for working with dolphin emulator-- thanks to skid on the forums.
"1. Change the Device in the top left hand corner to Keyboard.
2. For each of the buttons and controls, right click on the gray button
3. In the pop up, change Device to the USB gamepad
4. Click Detect
5. Press the gamepad button
6. Press Select
7. Make sure that the control appears in the lower text box. Press Set.
8. Press OK
9. Repeat from step 2 for each button and control
10. Type in a profile name in the top right hand corner
11. Press Save
12. Enable Background input
13. Press OK
14. Start the game "