5.0 out of 5 stars Best Charade Idea Ever
Published on January 20, 2011 by PikaVu

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasted. But we quickly ran out of cards.
The words were a perfect challenge level for all ages. But there weren't enough cards to last more than about 5 games. And you can't repeat them because they are remembered easily.
Published on January 12, 2011 by glacierkn

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasted. But we quickly ran out of cards., January 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Charade Idea Ever, January 20, 2011
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
what a genius twist on charades! Instead of one person guessing, you have the whole team acting and one person trying to soak it all in and rack up as many points in one turn. It's total teamwork and mind-melding. For $20, I wish there was at least 25% more cards. That would have increased the replay by much. There isn't that much in the box at all, so that is the least they could have done. Other than that, the game is phenomenal. I'm going to be taking this twist and applying it to all my other charade games. If you're looking for the ultimate charade game, look up CoMotion. It's hands down the best one out there. There are two editions to it. I'll be playing these two games combined!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME, August 18, 2011
C. Newton (Colorado Springs, CO (USA)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
I like this game better than the original charades where only one person acts out the clues...this one everyone acts it out together and a person guesses. Its more entertaining and people aren't stuck waiting for their turn to participate so its more enjoyable. Makes everyone a lot more energized and even louder than the original charades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new game for the family of all ages, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
I've never been a big charades fan because I am terrible at acting. But with Reverse Charades, the grandkids were able to mask my lack of talent with their energy and we all had a good laugh. They brought the game over to play for a birthday party and we had a terrific time. It seems like a rather simple concept and makes you think- why didn't someone think of doing this before? That's what I thought about bananagrams too. Those guys are making millions now and these guys probably will too. These were really funny words for a group to act out. Watching my wife act out 'cow tipping' with the grandkids isn't something I'll forget anytime soon. Don't ask who was the cow! It was great to find a game that we could play with the little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for "BELLY LAUGHING" group fun., August 12, 2012
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
We have a very large game group and are always playing lots of games. BUT, we always seem to end up playing this by the end of the night. Everyone in the group always wants to play this game. It's definitely the most fun game out of all the games we own. Everyone really laughs until their "bellies hurt!" It's great for a large group or even a smaller group. We actually just bought a version for our Apple IPad, too! No cards, no keeping score and no game pieces to lose! It's really easy! All you have to do is hit the next button and the game does all the scoring for you. We absolutely love this game! It's so funny to see all your Friends or Family act absolutely ridiculous!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is the bomb!, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
I purchased this game because it was listed as a game for numerous players. My family has game night twice a month and we're always looking for games that are
for numerous players. This game was great! It is so much fun and everyone always
ends up in stiches from laughing so hard and watching others make a complete fool of themserves trying to get their team mate to guess the word or phrase. It's wonderful. Since I bought it, it's the first game everyone wants to play on game night. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Addicting, November 15, 2010
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
My family is the type of family that would rather sit around and laugh rather than play organized games designed to make us laugh. I brought REVERSE CHARADES to my family vacation and suggested that we play it and my family resisted. I made them give it a try and promised them HUGE amounts of laughter. As soon as we got the game going, they were laughing so hard and enjoyed it SO much that the game lasted for hours!! My brother even got out his video camera and recored the entire thing. We still get together and watch the videos of how hilarious this game is. Thanks, REVERSE CHARADES. You can't go wrong with this game!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH FUN!, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
Played this with a group of 6 friends (all over 60 yrs old) - - - we had a blast and a ton of laughs as we acted out the scenes - very actively! - and tried to guess them. Went home and ordered it for my 30-yr old daughter to play with her friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
We have 6 in our family and you really need more people than that. So we are waiting for a group opportunity.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Fun, January 31, 2014
Stan "Stan" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reverse Charades (Toy)
This has become our go-to game for groups of 8 or more. Often large groups are difficult for games, but this one let's everyone be involved. Adults and kids alike can play on equal footing. We love it.

Reverse Charades