4.0 out of 5 stars Fun in Sun
Cute and Comfortable, the shorts don't ride up on you like some short sets do... True to size!!
Published on July 9, 2010 by Simple

2.0 out of 5 stars Straps do NOT adjust!!
Published on December 13, 2011 by Megan L. Piddington

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun in Sun, July 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute!!!, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Sexy Retro Polka Dot Two Piece Hipster Bikini Swimwear (Apparel)
I am a 12 year old girl with the body of a 15 year old(and thats the age most people who dont know my age think i am), and this bathing suit is great! My mother is a pretty modest person and does not allow us to wear stuff that makes us look like hoochi mamas(like id want to), and this was a product that passed the test... I love this bathing suit sooooooo much, it's, like, the best one ive had. Plus, i have a really small butt, it runs in my genes, and this bathing suit is not saggy or baggy. It could be sexy if you wanted it too, but my mother nor i did, and it was very age appropriate. It's comfortable, playful, fun, cute, and provides support for top heavy women(like me!). Overall the best purchase, and only purchase, that ive made online and it definitely encourages me to do more of my shopping online. And the shipping was fantastic! got it in one day and it came with a really cute thong. Even my mom liked it if she fit a small, but that went in the trash because, again, im 12. Anyway, great shipping, company, and product. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, January 6, 2011
Adorable, fits, and they sent a free pink thong to go with it! I would buy from them in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Suit!, June 7, 2011
This suit is fair quality for the price, and it fits perfectly! Completely true to size (I am a 34D, I ordered a large and it fits perfectly). The suit is really cute, cuter in person than in the picture, it isn't too revealing but it's really sexy even though it's fun. =) It even came with an adorable thong, so I cannot wait to buy from this vendor again. It came quickly too, so I can wear it to my pool party! Great suit, I would definitely recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 2, 2010
I love this bathing suit! It's true to size, affordable, and gets lots of compliments. My only complaintment is that since it is a big cheaper then most bathing suits-- the material is a big cheaper as well. The bows dont stay as nice looking after a couple of wears! And take note-- its hand wash only! I dont think it would hold up well in the washer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, July 10, 2010
Really cute bathing suit. Fits perfect. And it came earlier than expected with a little extra "gift".

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not for curvy women, April 22, 2013
Nice bathing suit but it is not true to size. If you are a busty woman, look for something more fitting and supportive of your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute bathing suit, March 30, 2012
johannah (Valley, AL USA) - See all my reviews
The top ran bigger then my size and the bottoms smaller then my hips but its a very cute bathing suit on. The pink belt, so to speak, around the bottoms is not one that cant be tied but it sown tied and unfortantely the sewing is not holding up. Nothing that a little thread and needle cant repair so I cant complain much. Good price and looks great with a tan. I recommend hand washing this instead of using the washing machine. I have done this and still the sewing has not held up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boy Shorts Give You A Boy's "Package", March 10, 2012
I was really excited about this bikini because it had great reviews and was reasonably priced. However, the first thing I noticed when I tried it on was the "bulge" in the crotch-region! These boy short-style bottoms (which are quite comfortable) have a tendency to separate around each leg creating a V shape that leaves nothing to the imagination. Plus the white coloring is pretty much see through.. I've never had a camel toe in my life but sure enough, there it was.

While you may be thinking that I ordered this bathing suit too small and that's why I was having issues in the bottoms, I assure you that I ordered a size up (so of course, the top was too big) but the bottom did fit me in size M. I'm 5'7, 115 lb, size 3-4.

I love the pattern on this suit but unfortunately, the sizing and fit was WAY OFF. I can only imagine what would happen in the water... definitely sending it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Straps do NOT adjust!!, December 13, 2011
WARNING!! Straps on top do NOT adjust! They are not even stretchy! The bottoms don't even stretch. I see why some reviews were saying this bikini was too small! I can put it on, but it will dig in my skin. I am going to buy another bathing suit. I bought this online, because it is winter and all of the stores around my area stop selling bathing suits in September. Please spend your money on another bathing suit!

Sexy Retro Polka Dot Two Piece Hipster Bikini Swimwear