5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fit for me, I love it!!!
Published 6 months ago by tamara

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the large chested!
Published 5 months ago by Kathleen M Haun

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fit for me, I love it!!!, July 16, 2014
It fits really good on my body, I love it ! I have a big butt so I thought the bottom wouldn't rise as good and I wear size 9 and some 11s but it does and it covers my belly like I needed it to.. And the top fits great, I don't have big breast so I thought it would be to big but it fit just right! I gotta a xlarge and I could not believe it fit because I am a b cup in my bra size and that's what I was nervous about but it all came together! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hellooooo Miami and DR 💁, May 3, 2014
I don't normally buy clothes online but I'm so glad I did buy this I did take a chance but it worked out! Looks amazing on and its a unique retro look . price is perfect, it did take a long time to arrive but they let you know that when placing the order. recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I totally love all the high waist swimsuits & i adore this cute comfy suit, July 25, 2014
Ok so i was skeptical about this swimsuit because it was so cheap! But i love it & have no regrets! I ordered an XL based on the sizing chart provided by the seller. my measurements are 34D/30waist/39hips. I am working on flattening my tummy & thighs but this swimsuit does a really great job of covering up my imperfections & my mommy-warrior marks AKA stretch marks on my tummy! and the bra top fits great and looks great on! once i tone up im sure it will look even better! i highly recommend this cute inexpensive swimsuit especially considering that competitors prices are 10X the price her on Amazon! Im so glad i ordered this & if you decide to order this you wont be disappointed either

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the large chested!, August 20, 2014
I Love the suit don't get me wrong. Another reviewer noted that the XL worked for a 34D, I'm 34DD so I thought I would give it a try for the price. It in no way fits. If you are large chested at all this is not the suit for you, even for the money. Gaps at the bottom of the top, cups not sized appropriately for the rest of the cut, muffin top on top of the cups. The molded cups are rather stiff as well and don't move at all, which I think is part of the problem. Bottoms fit as expected. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, August 11, 2014
This came in the mail super quickly, like a week and a half tops. I was really excited to wear it but the bottoms were a little snug and kind of made me look like humpty dumpty because I have hips that don't lie! so it wasn't the bikini's fault as much as it was my awkward body shape. The top is super cute and fit perfectly. I ended up just wearing a different pair of bottoms and it all worked out. It looked exactly like the picture and was completely what I was expecting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 28, 2014
Looks just like the photo. I wear a size 4 and the mediums fit well

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun swimsuit that stands out., September 14, 2014
I bought this suit for a float trip. I wanted something fun and different. I got a tun of compliments. It fit very well. I was a little worried because I'm fairly curvy - but I think I was able to pull it off fantastically. I would have given it five stars but the halter straps for the top would pop off every once in a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute but runs small., September 23, 2014
Excellent value good quality. This looks super cute but I went a size up and it was still a bit tight, especially the waist and leg holes. The top was basically true to size. The leg holes squeezed my chunky thighs out like little sausages, not as flattering as it could be but I still generally like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described., October 16, 2014
The product was as described and good value. My daughter just ordered the wrong size (her mistake). It would cost more to exchange it than we were willing to pay. Again not the sellers fault.

1.0 out of 5 stars way, way, way too small., November 11, 2014
Just not right at all.... Too small on top, too big on bottom.... Sized inaccurately and poorly constructed Would not purchase again.