5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Mixtape, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
Big Krit is one of the best up and coming rappers in Hip Hop. I recently became a fan of his after hearing "Children of the world" off his "Krit Wuz Here" mixtape. He has something in his music that we need more today in Hop Hop and that is substance! I'm surprised nobody reviewed this mixtape. "Country S***" (Remix)(featuring Ludacris & Bun B) goes hard, "Players Ballad"(featuring Raheem DeVaughn) is a smooth track that everyone will enjoy and "Time Machine" (featuring Chamillionaire) is insane! Cant wait for Krit to drop his debut album.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVORITE KRIT MIXTAPE, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THIS IS ONE WORD... CLASSIC!!! NOTHING BUT THAT SMOOTH SOULFUL TYPE OF MUSIC JUST LIKE HIS "LIVE FROM THE UNDERGROUND" ALBUM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive KRIT, August 19, 2012
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
I am a big fan of Big KRIT, more so this mixtape. This is arguably the best of Big KRIT and a must for anyone who loves his laid back southern grooves, harmony and tunes. Classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion one of/if not his best album, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
I had this CD playing in my car every morning for 3 weeks straight from start to finish. The songs have a little bit of everything, its a good car bumper while also having a couple songs with a good message without being overly cheesy. Not to mention Big Krit a true artist in which he writes and produces most of his work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Krit is the hip hop craftsman, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
For the most part this album is all killer. It echos the plight of a man that has poured himself out onto the wax, not only has he poured himself onto the wax he had made a masterpiece out of it. Some what an old school vibe, but many of the positive messages It makes me wonder why we can't get this guy on heavy rotation on the radio. This is definitely an album I would share with my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Return of 4eva, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Vinyl)
One of my favorite mixtapes from Big Krit, had to get it on vinyl. The cover art is straight southern too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
You know when u have a good CD, when you dont have to change or flip through songs!! I let this CD play all the way till the end. This CD goes hard and I am not lying!!...best CD purchase thus far, you will not be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mississippian Support, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
Big Krit as artist does not get the much notice as rapper who just talks about selling dope. He talks about things country people like me can relate to om hard time.

5.0 out of 5 stars KRIT, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
aint a bad song on this entire cd. i have tonvdjfdjn kfjdsfk dfdfndjk kjdfhjdnf jkj kn njbnj h j jb

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, November 12, 2012
rdrdinghood (Bethany beach,DE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Return of 4eva (Audio CD)
Big krit never does disappoint. This album has more of his amazingness. He is probably the most under rated rapper I know. Also check out "krit wiz here".

ARRAY(0x94b0ec54)

Return of 4eva
Return of 4eva by Big K.R.I.T (Audio CD - 2012)