Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 24, 2011
Return To Beauty is a excellent book to create your own beauty recipes! The book is divided up into 6 parts.
Part 1) Seasons
Part 2) Sun Signs
Part 3) Simple Solutions
Part 4) Pregnancy
Part 5) How To Give Yourself A Facial
Part 6) No Frills For Men

Narine Nikogosian starts her book out with a wonderful although quick introduction, allowing the readers a peek into her philosophy about natural skin care. The photos in the book are just lovely! I have two other beauty recipe books (see bottom of review) and neither of those books have a single photo! The beautiful photographs are definetly a bonus treat, as well as the way the recipes are displayed, using larger print than the other two books that I own (and love).

The most important aspect that makes Return To Beauty a excellent book has to be how EASY the recipes are! I have had to buy sticky notes to add to so many of the recipes so I can find them again quickly. The recipes use everyday items you probably already have in your kitchen.
Mayonnaise
Eggs
Flour
Vinegar
Juices
To just name a few...and some of the ingredients I didn't have and had to purchase are:
Vodka
Cornstarch
Cherries
Heavy cream
Figs

There are so many recipes that just use two or three simple ingredients and not one of the recipes requires very much effort at all! The alcohol recipes center on facial toners and masks and require very little alcohol so I just bought the tiny travel bottles and they last a long time. It's a wonderful book that I have loved using and I highly recommend it to others of all ages!!

The other two books that I own and love are:
The Beauty Cookbook: 200 Recipes to Make Your Kitchen Your Spa -- for Your Face, Your Body and Your Hair
And
Babushka's Beauty Secrets
on May 23, 2011
This book, for the most part, is very practical in its approach to making various creams, cleansers and toners. It doesn't require exotic ingredients that wouldn't normally be available in the local organic food store. Some of the recipes are a little over the top (use of rose petals or raspberries-a little expensive). I also really like the explanations of how each ingredient works on the skin and why. This really is an informative book and I highly recommend it.
on October 14, 2014
One of the best books I have ordered so far. I have ordered about 15 books about skin care and this is one of the best homemade skin care book I have. I would recommend buying it if you want to make homemade mask and other things. The recipes given have things you normal already have in your house.
on March 1, 2013
I cannot stress enough how much I love this book. I love using natural products for skin, but other books I've read require some items that are hard to come by and difficult to find. With this book, every item she uses you can find at your local grocery store. Most of the products are food items...its like live nutrition for your skin! And the most important part, the remedies actually work! I've been using this book for three years now. It never gets old.
on August 21, 2011
This book is very nice. My husband and I really like it and the ingredients are so good on my skin. My skin is a little bit sensitive. I use one face mask which is on the book, My skin glows and really likes it!

I really highly recommended it :)

Thank you Amazon!:)
on March 1, 2012
I love this book!! Highly recommended! Masks to hydrate your skin. All skin types for all seasons and astrological signs. Easy to do creams and toners for pimples, brown spots, wrinkles and fine lines. All natural products are used. My family is using my mixtures and they love it. You can too with a little practice, plus it's fun and safe with no chemicals.
on November 26, 2010
This is a great book! I loved these recipes. The formulas really work and you can actually see the results for yourself. Make the investment-it's worth it. I tried every recipe in the book-and these recipes are wonderful. You owe it to yourself. More than worth the purchase price-and the dividends are just great! Literally-just pays for itself in health and radiant skin. What can I say?
on June 16, 2014
this book has recipe's that are simple and attainable as far as finding the ingredients in store to make. Comes from the purest standpoint using fruits, veggies to treat any skin care problem. Not a huge book, Worth it!!
on December 13, 2011
Excellent!
not many facial day cremes recipes as id hoped
for that was my main reason buying it, but it
has other informations i didnt know, is quite
wholesome in all respects and meets the needs
of simple but lush natural allround body care
data..!!
thanks!
on December 29, 2012
I was pleased to find this book exactly as described! Wonderful recipes for natural beauty! You won't be disappointed! =)