Sharp SPC800 Quartz Analog Twin Bell Alarm Clock (Silver)
Used & New from: $34.99
Return-Hello, I would like to return(refund) this item. I wrote wrong my house address, so i didn't get the package, now maybe it is returning to you by UPS. Also, it took a long time for me to get this item. But, i don't know how i can apply for refunding.
Amazon said that i have to choose a way to return such as a UPS or self(using post office),but i didn't receive the package and i think now it is already returning to you. So, i just selected 'self' button (because there is no choice for me) and i am waiting. In short, unfortunately i don't want this item anymore, so i just would like to get refund. Could you send an e-mail for me( you start the process about the refund? Thank you.
[UPDATED] asked by Sunmin Lee on March 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
Are you really that stupid? Or a scammer
Daniel Mc answered on November 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›