Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Return
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on February 16, 2016
Linda Cardellini is truly outstanding as Kelli. It's a shame that more folks haven't seen her performance. --kc
on January 5, 2015
okay but not that real
on July 20, 2014
This is a well written and well acted character-driven movie. The camera work and location shooting was excellent. I hope all concerned make another movie together.
on June 13, 2014
I love this movie, in addition to RETURN being a remarkable story from the POV of a female soldier serving overseas and good performances by the entire cast, especially Linda Cardellini, I also have a small role in this film.
on June 2, 2014
I was haunted by this story of a woman who returns to her husband and daughters after a tour of duty in Iraq. Like many veterans, she finds it difficult, if not impossible, to return to her life as it was. I thought the performances were first-rate, especially by Linda Cardellini and Michael Shannon, and found the film to be life-like and not overplayed. The kind of film that stays in your mind for some time afterwards.
on November 16, 2013
linda cardellini is great in anything. okay movie, but i'll watch her in anything. it's a slow moving movie, but i enjoyed it.
on August 13, 2013
I like most of the work by Linda Cardinelli but this movie was not one of them despite her being nominated for an Independent best actress award. She is a good actor but this script was just bad, the ending was terrible.
on May 25, 2013
I liked the idea of the movie. I liked the fact that she was a veteran and served her time. But, I just did not enjoy the movie.
on April 27, 2013
Why is this film in the lesbian section? Although good acting, very true account of what is happening with our returning service men and women, I did not intend to rent a film that dealt with men and women sex trials and tribulations.
Need to put this in the drama section regular mainstream movies..
on April 21, 2013
Pretty good. I very much enjoyed watching this, it kept my attention. I see no need to write any more, let each person judge it for themself.