5.0 out of 5 stars Simply exquisite, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Returning to Oneness: The Seven Keys of Ascension (Paperback)
I found this book to be very inspiring and helpful. I thought I was already quite experienced and expressed with the chakras, but Leslie's writings added more and more dimensions to my awareness and understanding. It's a short book, simple in some ways, and beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless insight, March 30, 2014
Stephanie Wood (Kansas, United States) - See all my reviews
This book is small but mighty. You can read it front to back or skim it for what is up in your life. There is gentle, timeless wisdom, insight on how to look at things from a different viewpoint nd meditations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 5, 2007
I got interested in this book because my yogi friend told me it would help me see my own path to find my identity. He was right. I believe Lesli Temple is a compassionate soul looking to help all humanity find their selves.

Returning to Oneness: The Seven Keys of Ascension
Returning to Oneness: The Seven Keys of Ascension by Leslie Temple-Thurston (Paperback - June 1, 2002)
$13.00 $10.72