Bad Girls All Star Battle 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer TV star and musician, Ray J, welcomes 14 Bad Girl All Stars to form teams and square off in their first of many weekly challenges. Will the girls be able to put their differences aside in order to win $100,000 and the title of "Baddest Bad Girl?"
2. A Snake in the Maze Feelings of distrust arise amongst the Bad Girls after Natalie and Mehgan's blowup at the last elimination. Each team's strategy is put to the test when they must navigate through a maze while handcuffed and blindfolded for the main challenge.
3. Secrets And Lies Early alliances are compromised between Natalie, Flo and Amber while this week's Captain and Team Challenges involve squealing pigs and Velcro. Bitter truths are revealed causing friendships to shatter and teams to lose their unity.
4. Hang Tough The girls discover who has the strength to hang on and win it all during a Captains Challenge of new heights. The succeeding Team Challenge warns them all that they need to literally and figuratively watch their backs in order to win the battle.
5. Pink and Purple Make Camo! The Pink and Purple teams merge, leaving the remaining eight girls scrambling to form new alliances. While Natalie and Jenn secretly plot against the Twins, one player's injury may cost her the game.
6. Breakfast in Bed The women compete in a challenge based on Bad Girls Club history; one player's blindside turns the tide of the game.
7. The Ultimate Cat Fight The claws come out when the girls faceoff in a gladiator-style slug-fest. Tension is higher than ever as the five remaining all-stars battle for a slot in the finale and $100,000.
8. Good Things Come to Those Who Wait In the finale, the four remaining girls face off in the final challenges and one player reacts badly when a surprise elimination takes them out before they can finish the game. One girl reigns to become "Baddest Bad Girl" and chance to take home $10…
9. Reunion - Part 1 Hosted by Tanisha Thomas, the 14 All Stars reunite in LA to rehash the season's drama and answer viewers' most burning questions. In addition, the series' host, Ray J, breaks down all the backstage drama with one-on-one interviews and exclusive…
10. Reunion - Part 2 Hosted by Tanisha Thomas, the 14 All Stars reunite in LA to rehash the season's drama and answer viewers' most burning questions. In addition, the series' host, Ray J, breaks down all the backstage drama with one-on-one interviews and exclusive…
11. Twinstant Replay The outrageous Victor twins host a recap of the greatest moments from Bad Girls All Star Battle.
Sneak Peek Hosted by musician Ray J, Bad Girls All Star Battle pits 14 of the biggest names in Bad Girls Club history under one roof to compete for $100,000 and the title of "Baddest Bad Girl of All Time." Check out this special sneak peek!
so I really cant stand those twins they are so pathetic the whole season more like valley girls then all stars.. Read morePublished 11 months ago by robash
It sucked I hated it. Not funny or fun not enough fights its boring. I feel it had no bad in it lol I mean come on they are bad girls.!!!Published 12 months ago by Ana
This was awesome. I'm glad that they did it though, because before all star battle.... i hated jenn. But this allowed for us to find out more about how good of a person she is.Published 13 months ago by Wakaidi
This show is awesome! If you love bad girls club you'll love this!! #teamrocky and sad she had to leave due to family reasons... Buy it now!! It's worth it!!! ❤❤❤Published 14 months ago by PRINCESS XOXO
This show would have been so much cooler if FLO wasn't in it.. They are taking advantage of that girl's nuttiness. Jen is great. Read morePublished 14 months ago by N. Trimbath
Judys a lush! Peace out Judy, Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya and we all have see it even though we didn't need or want to .BarfPublished 14 months ago by Tom Jones