The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Down And Left Out In Beverly Hills The brassy, bold beauties of Beverly Hills are back for a third season of wealth, luxury...and lots of problems. In the first episode, Lisa and Adrienne's friendship has soured, with both expecting apologies for accusations and barbs made previously.
2. The Higher The Heel, The Closer To God Kyle's adorable daughter Portia turns four and has a carnival-themed party featuring flying elephant rides, llamas and unicorns. Kyle's husband Mauricio arrives late, however, because he and Adrienne's husband Paul have agreed to help Taylor with a charity event - by walking a mile in women's high heels!
3. Don't Sing For Your Supper New housewife Yolanda invites the ladies to a dinner party at the spectacular Malibu home she shares with her husband, 16-time Grammy-Award winning music producer David Foster, but Taylor is annoyed when David won't allow the women to participate in an after-dinner sing-along.
4. Uh Oh, Somebody's Crying! Lisa and Adrienne's tense summit meeting comes to a head, and one party is left unsatisfied when the other refuses to apologize for things she's said in the past. But problems are set aside temporarily when Kim suggests a group trip to Ojai, California. Kim and Brandi start to forge an unlikely bond, but when Brandi is unable to control her potty mouth, things go south with Adrienne.
5. Girls Gone Ojai'ld Still in Ojai, the women have a hard time understanding Lisa's defense of Brandi's language at the dinner table. Brandi and Taylor exchange angry words as well, but the group lightens up the following day, having fun in a golf cart race, at a mud-filled spa, and late at night, in a drunken gymnastics and arm-wrestling contest that is the opposite of ladylike.
6. She's Gone Too Far Lisa has a food tasting at one of her restaurants, but Brandi fears she'll run into the waitress who had an affair with her ex-husband. At the tasting, when asked about her issues with Adrienne, Brandi reveals very personal information that Adrienne has always kept private. When Kim tells Adrienne what Brandi revealed, a battle of epic proportions begins.
7. Oy, Faye! A newly-sober Kim plans a trip to Vegas for her son's 21st birthday - and neglects to invite Kyle. Meanwhile, the fallout from Brandi's revelation about Adrienne continues. At Kyle's dinner party, Kyle's friend Faye demands to know why Brandi said what she did, and won't accept an explanation until Brandi departs in tears.
8. Vanderpump Rules Worried about a $1.5 million dollar lawsuit left behind by her husband, Taylor invites a psychic to "cleanse" her house. The lawsuit is ultimately settled, though not in the way Taylor would like. The drama also continues in Brandi's life, as Lisa asks her to meet with Scheana, the waitress who admitted to having an affair with Brandi's ex-husband. After the confrontation, things get worse for Scheana as she picks up shifts at Lisa's restaurant, SUR, and tries to fit in with the other servers.
9. Moroccan Madness Kyle visits Yolanda's gorgeous estate and shares that her issues with Kim have not been resolved. Kim admits the same thing to her life coach, who advises she talk to Kyle. While at a group dinner at a Moroccan restaurant, Brandi reveals that Adrienne and Paul are threatening to sue her. The debate about Brandi's intentions erupts into a full-fledged fight, with Ken and Mauricio at odds, and Brandi telling Mauricio to "f--- off."
10. Home Is Where The Art Is Adrienne and Paul visit Kyle and Mauricio to discuss Brandi's actions; Yolanda crosses paths with her ex-husband Mohamed as she decorates a mansion for him, and Kim has a psychic point out the ghosts inhabiting her house. At an art gallery opening (where Kim and Kyle's niece Paris Hilton is a guest), Brandi invites the ladies to Las Vegas.
11. Stars And Strips When Kyle's daughter Sophia graduates from sixth grade, Adrienne and Paul make an appearance, still keeping their distance from the rest of the group. Kim is not in attendance, and Kyle won't learn until later that her sister is planning to have a nose job. Brandi and the ladies head for Vegas where Brandi is practicing to host events that empower women -- through pole dancing. But before the women hit the pole, they have a surprisingly eye-opening dinner and learn things they never knew about each other.
12. Kim Nose Best In Las Vegas, Brandi entices the women to try pole dancing, with varied success. Upon learning Kim is about to go under the knife for her nose job, the women wonder if going under anesthesia and taking pain killers is wise for a woman just out of rehab. The final dinner in Vegas starts pleasantly, but devolves into a feud in which new issues are raised, and old wounds are opened.
13. Game Of Scones Kyle pays a visit to Lisa's to discuss the mutual hurt in their relationship. More unresolved issues are addressed when Lisa throws a tea party in her beautiful olive grove, and it's the first time Adrienne and Brandi have faced each other since their big blow-up. It's civil at first, but denials and accusations fly when a tipsy Taylor asks whether or not Adrienne is suing Brandi.
14. White Party Pooper Kim reveals her new post-surgery nose with a party in her backyard. When Taylor calls to say she won't be attending, Kim and Kyle are shocked that Taylor doesn't know where her daughter is. Later, Adrienne gets angry with Paul because he won't evacuate their home during a neighbor's fire, but they make up in time for Kyle's white party where they are a united front when everyone confronts them about their threatened lawsuit against Brandi.
15. The Real Housewives of Paris, Part Un Kim and Kyle confront Taylor about using alcohol as a crutch. Taylor then turns down a group trip to Paris in order to spend time with her daughter. The rest of the ladies, jet off to the City of Lights for fun and fireworks. They're worried, however, when Kim is late then acts increasingly strange. Lisa and Ken take a side trip to San Tropez, where they reunite with Ken's grown son and his much-older wife, who was once a friend of Lisa's.
16. The Real Housewives of Paris, Part Deux The women explore Paris, but when Kim is late for a cooking class, they fear something terrible has happened. Kim is irritated by Lisa's possibly faux concern and encourages Kyle to confront Lisa about their troubled friendship - which she does, on top of the Eiffel Tower.
17. No Business Like Clothes Business The ladies' trip to Paris wraps up with a boat ride down the Seine River, and an unlikely bond forming between Kim and Brandi. Back in Beverly Hills, Lisa begins planning her housewarming party/vow renewal with flamboyant party planner Kevin Lee, and Kyle scurries to prepare for her boutique opening. Kyle and Kim discuss Kim's erratic behavior in Paris, and Kyle wonders if she'll ever be able to trust Kim's sobriety.
18. A Shot Through the Heart Adrienne throws an eye-popping party to launch her new vodka line, but her relationship with Paul worsens. News of their separation reaches the shocked women as they head toward Lisa's housewarming party/vow renewal. Drama develops quickly, as Brandi confronts Marisa about talking behind her back.
19. Finale While Lisa prepares to renew her vows after thirty years of marriage, her housewarming party plummets downhill. Faye picks a fight with Lisa, and when all the ladies get involved, Lisa realizes Kyle will never have her back. When a tearful Adrienne shows up, on the very day her separation has been announced, some of the women stand behind her, while some are not as sympathetic.
20. Reunion Part 1 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part one of the reunion brings together the cast to discuss the season's drama.
21. Reunion Part 2 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part two of the reunion unites the ladies to rehash the friendships and feuds of the season.
22. Secrets Revealed Andy Cohen opens the Bravo vault and unveils unseen footage from the season.
Thers is a new housewife named Yolanda that fits well into the series she seems like she should be on the show unlike messed up Taylor or Kim.
This is my favorite season of ALL the RH series I watch (To be fair, I only watch Beverly Hills and New York City...I've watched RH of Orange County but not on purponse, usually). Read morePublished 17 days ago by FedHoo
Seasons 1 and 2 were so fun and entertaining. The rest of the seasons were less than great and the new wives were too crass. But Season 3 is better than season 4.Published 1 month ago by Another opinion
I loved this season - very entertaining.
I loved the addition of Yolanda - she is a breath of fresh air.
All this show is about is stubid drama and people belittling each other. A bunch of rich idiots who think there cool. Not worth watching in my oppenion.Published 4 months ago by cody murphy
I've watched all seasons but couldn't finish this one. Brandi's racial remarks and then Lisa's husband's remarks to maid when she asked for just one dress of the many that Lisa... Read morePublished 4 months ago by S. Ortega
I love Kyle, Lisa and Giggy! This show has drama without being fake. Also, it's nice to be involved in drama that is not my own :) I think if Kyle were to ever be "off" the... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kelsey Kutter
I can't believe none of Stassi's "friends" have clued in to her narcissistic tendencies. She constantly uses and abuses others for her own gain and, once you're no longer... Read morePublished 6 months ago by RUU
Stupid White People. The Great American Train Wreck. Why of why are there so many of these stupid shows about stupid white people acting like they are still in the 7th grade. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Theodor Black
Having been born and raised (until my 30's) in SoCal, you cannot believe how disgusted I am by these people.. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Snowycat