The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Back to Beverly Hills The Beverly Hills bombshells are back for a second season of over the top glitz and glamour. In the first episode, the ladies attend a sumptuous dinner party at Adrienne's home to celebrate Camille's guest-starring role on a major sitcom. However, tensions…
2. Blame it on the Altitude After a very tough year and a very public divorce, Camille must say goodbye to her gorgeous Colorado home, so she invites the ladies to hit the slopes in style. Dressed like snow bunnies from head to toe, the ladies let loose skiing and then head back to the…
3. Rocky Mountain Highs and Lows Adrienne's family is forced to make some very serious decisions that could potentially move their NBA team to a rival city. She heads to Sacramento for what could be the team's last home game ever and invites Kim along for the ride. However, Kim seems to be…
4. Gossip Girls The tension is high not only for the ladies, but also for Adrienne's NBA team. Adrienne, Paul and Kim attend the last game of the season -- but the fans are not happy with the potential move and things get dangerous for the Maloof family. Meanwhile, back in…
5. $25,000 Sunglasses?! Adrienne throws a lavish barbecue, Beverly Hills style. She invites her friend Brandi, and while Brandi and Camille seem to bond instantly over their very public and very ugly high-profile divorces, the other ladies are shocked by this newcomer's numerous…
6. Let the Games Begin Taylor's friend Dana hosts a game night, but the attempt at light-hearted fun spirals seriously out of control when Kim suspiciously spends most of the night in the bathroom and Brandi makes some outrageous accusations as to why.
7. Game Night Gone Wild! The ladies' innocent game night ends with a jaw-dropping fight, and while Kim and Kyle are on the same side for once, Brandi is left with no one in her corner. The tension continues when the ladies attend Camille's charity luncheon.
8. The Opposite of Relaxation Adrienne invites the women over for a day of pampering at her glorious home spa, but with Kim and Kyle still seething over the things Brandi said at game night, no one is relaxing.
9. Otherwise Engaged The engagement party for Lisa's daughter is the social event of the season, featuring camels, snakes and circus performers. However, Kim's not in attendance and busy hiding a secret from Kyle.
10. Your Face or Mine? The cause of Kim's erratic behavior is revealed at Paul's night of beauty treatments. Meanwhile, spirits at Kyle's séance reveal insights into the past and future and she finally learns what Kim has been hiding from her.
11. Tempest in a Tea Party Lisa's elegant tea party is the unexpected setting for a heated confrontation when Taylor reveals her true feelings toward Lisa and the women finally discuss with Taylor the real issues behind her troubled marriage.
12. The Great Divide Friendships are re-evaluated in the aftermath of Lisa's tea party, while Taylor puts conflict on the back burner and throws herself into her daughter's lavish birthday party.
13. Adrienne's Fashion Show Still angry from accusations repeated at the tea party, Taylor fears running into Camille at Adrienne's glamorous backyard fashion show.
14. Malibu Beach Party From Hell Brandi tries to throw a nice party for the women at a Malibu beach house, but the tension between Taylor and Camille reaches a boiling point.
15. A Book, A Bachelorette and A Breakdown Lisa and Taylor descend on Las Vegas for Pandora's bachelorette party (complete with Chippendales!), while Adrienne takes the other ladies to her casino for their own wild time.
16. Uninvited When Taylor's husband threatens a lawsuit against Camille, the women worry they could be next. Through tears, concern and anger, they debate turning Taylor away from Kyle's annual white party.
17. Leis and Lies in Lanai Taylor copes with her troubled marriage in LA while the rest of the women fly to Hawaii for some fun in the sun. Kyle can't relax, though, when Kim misses her first -- and second -- flight.
18. A Day Late, An Apology Short Anxiety increases in the group when Kim and her new boyfriend arrive in Hawaii, missing most of the activities. Kyle finally breaks down and tells Kim how she feels about her strange and irresponsible behavior.
19. Night of a Thousand Surprises New drama and old faces pop up at the launch party for Lisa's new lounge at Sur and a disheveled Kim tells Kyle the truth about her new boyfriend Ken.
20. The Real Wedding of Beverly Hills Taylor reveals the unvarnished truth about her marriage and Lisa's daughter Pandora is married in a glamorous "million dollar" ceremony at Vanderpump Manor.
21. Reunion Part One The Beverly Hills bombshells sit down with Andy Cohen to re-live and re-hash the season's most controversial and talked about moments. It's meltdown and makeup central as the ladies come face-to-face to confront their issues and speak their peace. And what…
22. Reunion Part Two The Beverly Hills bombshells sit down with Andy Cohen to re-live and re-hash the seasons most controversial and talked about moments. It's meltdown and makeup central as the ladies come face-to-face to confront their issues and speak their peace. And what…
23. Reunion Part 3 Kim Richards exclusively reveals to Andy Cohen, "I am an alcoholic" and discusses life after rehab. Later in the show, housewife friend Dana Wilkey also appears to recount with her recollection of Game Night followed by the husbands who field viewer questions.
24. The Lost Footage Bravo will air an explosive one-hour "Lost Footage" special featuring the jaw dropping fight between Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards where tensions boiled over at The Malibu Beach Party from Hell. That and other clips originally left on the cutting room…
|Starring||Joyce Giraud, Kyle Richards|
|Supporting actors||Taylor Armstrong, Camille Grammer, Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Ken Todd, Mauricio Simon Umansky, Lisa Vanderpump|
|Producers||Robert Carroll, Christopher Cullen, Larry Grimaldi, Dave Patry, Lour Vosilla|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Hey.........my wife's order, not mine! Obviously she loves these Real Housewives series (all of them) as I've got 10 different seasons to review!Published 5 months ago by CLEVE CLARIDGE
Exactly what I wanted and expected, and the product got to my house quickly.Published 5 months ago by Hambz
Guilty pleasure, so addicting you simply can't stop watching! Love these girls ! Especially Lisa and Kyle !Published 5 months ago by Chris Hughes
Can anyone just say what they actually mean. Game night Kyle was so interested in being in denial for Kim that it wasn't actually her fault. It was Kim's. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Marian Bostwick
One has to wonder if things may have gone differently if the show did not air information between the girls about his domestic violence with Taylor and Russell. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Rohan
It's frustrating to listen to Kyle, Camille and Adrienne talk about Taylor.
"I'm just baffled!
I have a friend who says her husband hits her. Read more