Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reunion, Pt. 1
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$2.99

on February 16, 2012
Originally, I thought Season 7: New Orleans was going to be horrible from watching the trailer; however, it turned out to be my favorite season. Also, it is probably most other fans' favorite season as well. When I saw the trailer for Season 8: Las Vegas (this season), I thought it was going to be an amazing season; however, I was dead wrong. So far, this season does not live up to season 7 in any way. The whole season is based upon jumping, and I believe fighting should be one-on-one. This season is really letting everyone down and making everyone cringe.
on February 14, 2012
Ok so I love the Bad Girls and once observving the video clips for the eight season, I thought this was going to be a jaw-dropping season!!!! However, after the first epsoide I lost interest!!! These girls are not bad girls, they rely on each other to pick their own fights!! How pathetic is that, no bad girls needs to rely on someone else. I dont know about you but if I was going to fight a fellow bad girl I dont need assistance. I dont know what on earth makes these girls bad but maybe its their wannabe attitude. Elease,the replacement, is the ONLY ONLY reason as to why I'm watching this season. She is a real bad girl, she doesnt care what other people think about her and she doesnt need anyone's help to pick her battles. I wouldnt recommend this season to a die hard fan of the bad girls... In my opinion this is the worst season.
on April 24, 2012
Love this show! When I don't have the chance to watch it on tv, I usually youtube the show. Recently haven't been able to find any videos, mainly cause I'm ready to watch them when they air. Aside from that, good quality! Will return to Amazon for future shows.
on May 18, 2014
I know it is the Bad Girls Club but I had a problem with the six girls on one. They need to at least let the new girl get settled in, find out what is wrong with her and work from there instead of all just jumping her the second she walks in the door. At least make it fair. The thing that makes the show interesting is not only the spontaneous fighting. It is the plotting, planning and gossiping that makes it a show worth watching. Violence for no reason at all is just bullying. Still love the show. Elease was my favorite this season. Amy was cool also. I didn't care for the rest. I love my trash tv and Bad Girls Club is one of the best.
on January 29, 2014
This season wasn't my favorite because these girls would always be jumping, but the only girls I really liked in the house was Camilla and Jenna because they held their own and did their own thing. I would have like Elease, but as the season went on she turned out to be just like the other girls. I couldn't be friends with people who jumped me!
on May 1, 2012
Elease looked good!
Erica: looked like Buzz Light Year with all that blush on her cheeks
Gia: finally looked classy and put clothes on.
Amy: Why is your tan making you look like a tangerine with a HORRIBLE weave that looks like hay?
Mimi: looks like a halloween costume! lmfao
Tanisha: always looks good!
Camilla: does look nice.
ALL THE OTHER GIRLS: irrelevant!
on May 2, 2012
it's a very interesing show & i have no where to watch it i ben trying all night to watch this episode
on March 15, 2015
Speedy delivery I was able to see this show since I missed the time that it aired.
on May 1, 2012
All(most)of the girls are great, people make mistakes, and learn from them. Twins, whichever one was wearing white needs mental help, get over yourself and thinking everyones jealous of you, enough said. Really I think they both do actually... Erica was my favorite, shes always so chill. Camilla, couldn't stand the personality and ignorance she had, kind of unfair she had the entire audience there for her. Amy, I WANNA DRINK WITH YOU :)
on May 22, 2016
This season is okay. But their all a bunch of bullies