The Millionaire Matchmaker 7 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. There's No Place Like Home Patti's first millionaire is New Yorker Gary Mancuso, Jr., a 39-year-old Internet mogul. At first he comes across as your typical fast-talking East Coaster, but ends up displaying a few of his "multiple personalities". Patti's other client is the very handsome Michael Donnellan, a 34-year-old production company owner who grew up in Italy and has lived all over the world.
2. The Chauvinist and the Playboy Patti is skeptical about her first millionaire this week, 42-year-old Brian Wallos, a wannabe Hugh Hefner who made his millions by making trading cards that feature scantily clad women. Meanwhile, Patti has her hands full with David Mezheritsky, a 30-year-old Canadian with traditional Russian roots. Patti is appalled to learn that David is a chauvinist at heart, who believes that career women don't make good wives.
3. The Prince and I Patti's first client this week is brand new to being a millionaire. Daniel Kibblesmith, a 27-year-old comedy writer for the popular website Groupon, is a self-professed nerd who doesn't yet understand the social etiquette of dating, nor does he possess the polish of a millionaire. Patti's second client, Mario Max Shaumberg-Lippe, or Prince Max for short, is 34 and allegedly hails from one of the oldest royal families in Europe.
4. Mama's Boy Meets Southern Gentleman First up this week, Brandon Broussard is a young, good-looking, down to earth Southern gentleman with a broken heart. On the other hand, William Stern is a wannabe player playing the game all wrong. This phony baloney banker speaks of settling down with a nice girl, but his actions show that he's settling down with a new girl each night.
5. The Boys are Back in Town Patti has her hands full this week with her first all gay mixer! She has sweet-talked her buddy and big-time Malibu realtor, Madison Hildebrand (of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing") into finally allowing her to set him up. Patti enlists specialist Dr. Nikki to help her second millionaire, Eric Allan, figure out what is holding him back from getting into a relationship. Can she help Eric get out of his head and into his heart?
6. The Plastic Surgeon & The Pole Dancer Patti's first client is Frank Stiles, a 44-year-old plastic surgeon from Las Vegas. He is a perfectionist so Patti calls in life coach Matt Bennett to break Frank of his out of controlling ways and bring him back down to earth. Patti's second client, millionairess Emma "Wild Child" Ridley, a 38-year-old pole-dancing instructor has been divorced three times. She wants to meet a secure and nurturing man, but Emma's stripper moves and outrageous personality get in the way.
7. Helping the Self-Helpers This week, both of Patti's clients are self-help gurus who can't seem to help themselves when it comes to finding love. Steve G. Jones is a twice-divorced celebrity hypnotherapist who typically finds himself dating the wrong type of women. Gary Coxe is a motivational speaker with a huge checklist depicting what he wants in a woman.
8. A Tale of Two Nice Guys Season three's favorite "Nice Guy," Ayinde Alakoye, is back for a second helping of Patti's matchmaking. This time he wants a woman who has beauty, brains, style and an entrepreneurial spirit, but Patti tries to tell him that nobody is perfect. Also on the hunt for "Miss Right" is another nice guy, Mitch Gordon, a divorced dad of three who can't help but share too much about himself.
9. The Brothers Cruz Patti rarely deals with brothers at The Millionaire's Club, and this week viewers see why. The Cruz brothers are bodybuilders who own a clothing line, and together they are double the trouble. Abe is good looking, successful and ready to get married, but he has spent the last three years in prison. Abe's younger brother, David, found himself married at 24 and divorced six months later from his cheating wife. Now he's ready to find the love of his life, but his confidence is way off.
10. The Young and the Loveless This week Patti has two of her youngest clients ever. Bill Clerico is a 25-year-old computer programmer who made his millions in Silicon Valley. Patti immediately realizes this "Baby Bill Gates" needs some dating confidence, and brings in the queen of sex appeal, Jenny McCarthy, to teach him some game. Patti's second client is 23-year-old trust fund baby Skylar Hauswirth. For Skylar it is all superficial, and Patti must take him under her wing to find him his first girlfriend.
11. Mr. Las Vegas and Mr. Personality Patti's first client is Frank Marino, host of the leading female impersonator show on the Las Vegas Strip. With a larger-than-life personality, Frank's best known for his spot-on impersonation of Joan Rivers. Can Patti help Frank find a man who likes him for who he is on the inside and not what he "drags" around? Patti's second client is Jason Bross, whom she ironically dubs "Mr. Personality" for his lack thereof. Jason is a food business owner from Pennsylvania who needs to loosen up.
12. The Player and the Piano Player Patti is skeptical about her first client Michael Leslie, who is successful in business, close to his family, a talented musician and, to top it off, a hopeless romantic. Michael has never been married and at the age of 58, he focuses on dating women in their 20s and 30s because he wants kids. Patti is excited when she finds out her second millionaire is retired NFL star, turned ESPN-commentator Marcellus Wiley. However, Patti quickly realizes that all those hours logged at work have put a toll on his relationships.
13. Patti Meets Her Match This week, Patti is her own client when she takes a giant leap and tells her team, "Mama wants a mixer!" After ending things with her fiancé a year ago, Patti is ready to use her own business for help in finding true love. Is she ready to let go of "Businesswoman Patti" and embrace "Dating Patti"? The team of matchmakers enlists Patti's own all-star team of relationship experts to give Patti tips on how to navigate her mixer, mini-dates and new dating life.
14. Reunion, Pt 1 Andy Cohen sits down with Patti for the first-ever reunion special. Visited by some of Patti's most memorable clients, including Hello Kitty fanatic Robin Kassner, who offered to buy her date a Maserati; Stacy Kessler, who Patti accused of having a mid-life crisis; Zagros Bigvand, who didn't follow Patti's rule of 'no sex before monogamy;' retired NFL star turned ESPN-commentator Marcellus Wiley, 'Million Dollar Listing' star Madison Hildebrand, and more.
15. Reunion, Pt 2 Andy Cohen sits down with Patti for part two of the reunion special. Visited by some of Patti's most memorable clients, including Hello Kitty fanatic Robin Kassner, who offered to buy her date a Maserati; Stacy Kessler, who Patti accused of having a mid-life crisis; Zagros Bigvand, who didn't follow Patti's rule of "no sex before monogamy;" retired NFL star turned ESPN-commentator Marcellus Wiley, "Million Dollar Listing" star Madison Hildebrand, and more.
The Millionaire Matchmaker Sneak Peek Over the last four seasons viewers have watched Patti Stanger find love for others, while struggling to find her own Prince Charming. Now she's newly single and ready to mingle, but is love in store for the famed matchmaker herself?
|Supporting actors||Jason Bross, Andy Cohen, Raif Derrazi, Rachel Federoff, Clark Gilmer, Madison Hildebrand, Steve G. Jones, Robin Kassner, Daniel Kibblesmith, Paula LaBaredas, Katie Lohmann, Livia Milano, Nicki Monti, CC Perkinson, Destin Pfaff, Kara C. Roberts, Jenny Sauer, Sihmone Silva|
|Executive Producer||Curnal Achilles Aulisio|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I have never had problems with playing videos, until now. I bought this video and I cannot even enjoy it. Read morePublished 12 months ago by laura
my wife loves the show, and it is just enough entertainment as so I don't feel like jumping off a bridge. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Giosue Stocchetti