5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my nipples covered all night long!
Fantastic product. Exceeded my expectations for sure. I wore them out for my bachelorette party with a white dress and they stuck perfectly all night long, even through all the booze & sweat! Once we got back, I stuck them to my friends' faces - also a fun use for these.
Published 17 months ago by Jesse Carbone

1.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs down!
They show right through any top and since the shape of the edges is sort of fluted or scalloped, it looks very unnatural.
Published 8 months ago by Debbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my nipples covered all night long!, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Reusable Silicone Nipple Cover (1 pair) Nude Colour (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 10, 2014
I have been using the product for about 3 weeks. I am able to use product over and over. Loved how easy! Cured my embarrasing problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars swim and still stay on, April 3, 2014
They do the job and they hold up well...even swimming. I will buy them again and recommend them to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work Great!!, March 11, 2014
These are great for the price. I have used them over and over ( about a dozen times) and they still stay on. They are starting now to lose stickiness so I will most likely be buying another pair soon. I have tried many and this is UP there in quality, especially for the price.. I wear them alone but mostly under a nice fitting cami or sports bra

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but..., March 4, 2014
Amazon Customer (Bellaire, TX USA) - See all my reviews
It's comfortable and resuable. The only problem is that over time, they can become lose and even fall off! So you have to watch carefully when putting them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like them, June 11, 2014
these are good, reusable, don't hurt, don't leave marks. Reusable package. I would recommend them. very handy for some shirts and dresses

4.0 out of 5 stars Teenagers like them, April 4, 2014
Gave these as a gift and the girls really liked them. They make everything smooth and nice even on a cold day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs down!, April 10, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars not a happy camper, June 10, 2014
These started itching my nipples alot after about fifteen minutes......not sure what material or chemical beside silicone it was made from....i am not able to wear them.....package states "Made in China"....so buyer be aware.

3.0 out of 5 stars eh, May 1, 2014
So far, these just make me look like I have gigantic nipples. I have even tried wearing them overnight to see if they just needed time to mold to my body, but nope... I will keep trying and hoping for a different outcome, as I am really hopping to use them this summer.

Reusable Adhesive Silicone Nipple Cover Breast Pads