Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on June 10, 2012
I purchased one of these in January 2012, and I am very pleased with it. I was running out of places to find the mesh nets that attached to the drain hose and when I saw this decided to give it a try. When my wAsh machine hose was put in the hose was extended a little further so when I installed the lint trap the hose buts into it bending the teeth on the pul out, but that is my problem. It works for what I need, clean it about every other wash cycle and I deal with the bent teeth.
on November 28, 2011
It would get a five star if it was self cleaning. :-) but since I still have to clean it out I gave it a 4 but it is the best lint trap I have found!! No more clogging up my garbage with disposable traps. It sits nice and clean in the corner of my sink. And the real plus is my sink is draining no more having to unclog it ever few weeks.
on August 17, 2012
When I saw this product I thought it was the answer to my prayers. I couldn't keep up with the amount of fabric or mesh lint traps that I needed to keep my drains from clogging. I even started making my own, but finding the right fabric was a challenge. I was so excited to see this product...no more worries. This product is such a great idea in theory but it does not stop the majority of the lint from going down the drain. It's really close to not having any lint trap at all on the hose.
on April 5, 2012
This product is reasonably priced and does just what I need it to. We have numerous pets in the house, with the resulting hair that goes through the laundry. After several septic issues, I researched, and opted for this lint trap. It works very well; I did add an enhancement, put some plastic mesh (fruit tree covering material, although I expect an onion bag would also work) into the compartment, which catches even more of the hair.
on August 11, 2011
It is exactly what I have needed. My sink no longer over-flows every three washes. The lint really is getting traped in the trap. I used to use part of a pantyhoe. I was bothered by the smell. This does not have those issues either. Best thing I have purchased in a year.
on October 20, 2011
This lint trap so far is very good. It does catch a lot of lint and is easy to remove and clean.
on April 11, 2011
This little gadget works as advertised. It's a simple and elegant solution to a problem that used to require lint trap changes every 3-4 weeks.
on June 25, 2012
I am happy with this purchase. It does the job, for the most part. There is some lint that gets through, but that happens with any lint trap. It is easy to clean and simple to install.
on November 29, 2012
This item kept falling apart from the water pressure coming from the machine so we finally threw it out. When working, it didn't really catch much line, either.
on May 11, 2015
Does not work, most of the lint goes down the drain. Went back to the metal mesh kind......