Reusable K-Cup Filter in commercial brewer.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 18, 2009 6:46:41 AM PDT
Koly says:
I was disappointed to find that the filter does not work in commercial units. However, using a dremel and about 15 minutes of work the unit now works great!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2009 3:18:29 AM PST
I've been dying to find a reusable k-cup filter for a B200 (medium commercial size) machine! Do you have pictures of how yours is modified? Is it really difficult? I am pretty handy with things like this but any tips on how you mod'ed yours to work? THANKS! Kiley O

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2009 3:18:49 AM PST
I've been dying to find a reusable k-cup filter for a B200 (medium commercial size) machine! Do you have pictures of how yours is modified? Is it really difficult? I am pretty handy with things like this but any tips on how you mod'ed yours to work? THANKS! Kiley O

Posted on Nov 10, 2009 4:21:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2009 4:23:01 PM PST
L. Lin says:
Hi Greg,

Can you share your mod of my K-Cup? I have a OfficePro (B145). It will be great if you have picture.

Thanks!

Posted on Nov 11, 2009 2:41:20 PM PST
L. Lin says:
Oh, well. Here is a link with pictures to mod my k-cup to fit commercial keurig. Hope it helps someone:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5298257_modify-commercial-keurig-coffee-maker.html

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2009 1:31:54 PM PST
Koly says:
I apologize for not seeing this earlier - please e-mail me if you still need help koly33@yahoo.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2011 5:09:51 PM PST
Jill M. Paul says:
Hello,
I cannot find this. Can you please repost? MANY THanks!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 19, 2011 12:07:39 PM PDT
perrone83 says:
I agree with Jill please help! Energy is running low, NEED COFFEE!!

Posted on May 31, 2011 7:46:09 AM PDT
Jenny says:
Can I please add to this discussion my thoughts on the whole Keurig experience. I too have a keurig, my 3rd, the two previous ones crapped out and they kept sending new ones. The third has lasted because I have only used distilled water from the start and never anything else. I did not do this with the first two using what the manual said, did not work. I am a heavy coffee drinker and have had experience with almost every kind of maker. I have come to the conclusion recently that this keurig is just not worth it. If you read thru these postings its almost like people worship thier keurig experience to the point they are willing to do almost anything to get that 1 cup of coffee out of the machine. This is so time consuming, (wasting precious time), cobbeling up makeshift cups to brew in. Putting up with trying to find some way of filtering or having to throw out cups full of grounds.. Expensive beyond belief buying the K-cups (the least I have found them for now is 10.63 at bed bath and beyond internet purchase). I too have done all the things listed here and more to the point of exhaustion with the whole experience. I have bought costly "accessories" to go with the pot, I have them all. Spent money on distilled water just to keep the pot going. I have come to the conclusion recently that all this is just not worth it. I have bought a percolator which makes a great hot cup of coffee and tastes like the good old days. I fix it at night before I go to bed and turn on the next morn while I get ready for work. Its ready when I am. There is NO waste unless I choose to use a filter and I can use whatever kind of water I want to. NO extra costs...Please people wake up..this keruig is just another way to hook us all into a very costly addictive behavior. NOTHING about this is saving the planet or helping our wallets...Anthing is better than a keurig as far as waste and cost!! Just think of how many cups of coffee you can make out of the huge 8 dollar can instead of that 15 dollar tiny box...

Edit your post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Can I please add to this discussion my thoughts on the whole Keurig experience. I too have a keurig, my 3rd, the two previous ones crapped out and they kept sending new ones. The third has lasted because I have only used distilled water from the start and never anything else. I did not do this with the first two using what the manual said, did not work. I am a heavy coffee drinker and have had experience with almost every kind of maker. I have come to the conclusion recently that this keurig is just not worth it. If you read thru these postings its almost like people worship thier keurig experience to the point they are willing to do almost anything to get that 1 cup of coffee out of the machine. This is so time consuming, (wasting precious time), cobbeling up makeshift cups to brew in. Putting up with trying to find some way of filtering or having to throw out cups full of grounds.. Expensive beyond belief buying the K-cups (the least I have found them for now is 10.63 at bed bath and beyond internet purchase). I too have done all the things listed here and more to the point of exhaustion with the whole experience. I have bought costly "accessories" to go with the pot, I have them all. Spent money on distilled water just to keep the pot going. I have come to the conclusion recently that all this is just not worth it. I have bought a percolator which makes a great hot cup of coffee and tastes like the good old days. I fix it at night before I go to bed and turn on the next morn while I get ready for work. Its ready when I am. There is NO waste unless I choose to use a filter and I can use whatever kind of water I want to. NO extra costs...Please people wake up..this keruig is just another way to hook us all into a very costly addictive behavior. NOTHING about this is saving the planet or helping our wallets...Anthing is better than a keurig as far as waste and cost!! Just think of how many cups of coffee you can make out of the huge 8 dollar can instead of that 15 dollar tiny box... Guidelines

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2011 3:52:11 PM PST
D. Labombard says:
Greg do you still have pics of the modification? the link isn't working :(

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2011 5:27:45 AM PST
Did you ever get the pics of the modication? I couldn't find anything on the link.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2014 5:01:05 PM PST
Bktrimax says:
Could you pretty please post another link with pics of how you modified your filter?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Aug 18, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2014

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter by Keurig
3.6 out of 5 stars   (3,262)