Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 30, 2012
How much is there to say about a nut milk bag? Well I have to tell you the design on this bag was just short of genius. They only have seams running along the sides and not at the bottom of the bag where your milk drains. This makes it so much easier to clean and I think helps speed along the nut milk making process. I've also started turning the bag inside out so the flaps of the seams are on the outside. This prevents some of the ground nuts or coconut from getting trapped there. Nice large size, there is also a draw string along the top that you can use to hang your milk bag while it drains, if you prefer. I'm much too impatient for that. I use the old squeeze method and get to drink my fresh nut and coconut milks much faster. The bag is made of nylon and appears to be very durable, time will tell. It does not stretch out the way my cotton cheese cloth does and Ohhhh soooo much easier to clean. I've also used this when making goat cheese and it works like a charm and no odors remain after rinsing well with soap and warm water.
on September 5, 2012
I just started making almond milk and I thought I would be all prepared. I had a very highly recommended fine mesh strainer and lots and lots of layers of fine cheesecloth. First it was such a pain to get all the milk out using both methods together, it was very time consuming and I had to do it in stages. I also don't feel like I got every last bit of milk out. Afterwards, my milk was still a bit gritty. So I looked up other solutions and found this product. Used it when it first came on my current bottle of almond milk, and boy did it do a great job. It was so much easier to use, I got so much extra milk out, and the milk after was silky smooth. It was also such a breeze to clean this bag after use. So amazed by this product. It feels really solid and feels like it will last through many uses. Highly recommend this product.
on September 24, 2012
I chose this brand of nut bag based on the other reviews. I am glad I got the 2 quart size since it leaves plenty of room to squeeze out the milk without having it overflow the bag. I have been using it to make almond milk from my Vitamix. The milk is so creamy it is perfect for coffee and cereal.
on July 6, 2012
Love this bag! Perfect size. I've been using it to make a 1/2 gallon of fresh almond milk every 2-3 days for the last 6 weeks and it works great. Super-fine mesh makes a super-smooth milk, and it rinses clean in a snap. The seams are very well sewn (unlike others I've seen, where the thread is already unraveling) so I expect it will hold up for a good long time. I bought 2 more to give to my mother and my sister.
on March 1, 2013
My first impression with the nut-milk bag was that it would not be stretchy enough to squeeze through the milk with a strong hand, however I was proven wrong with its first use. The bag held up just fine & I was surprised to see that its quite durable. It held even the smallest of ground nuts and has produced beautiful, smooth, creamy nut milk for my husband and I. I use it 2-3 times a week, and I'm loving it. We save money from not buying almond milk at the store, and the great thing is that homemade almond milk isn't pasteurized, saving precious nutrients. The drawstring enables you to hang your bag of milk over your container if you'd like for it to drip instead of squeezing. Never again will I go back to strainers and cheesecloth! Before, it would take me 25 minutes to strain 1/4 cups of milk at time with cheesecloth and strainers, and the result still wasn't as creamy as Ms. Stobo's nut-milk bag. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking to make healthful milks at home without the fake added vitamins, pasteurization, and sugars, or for anyone who simply likes non-dairy, non-soy, milk alternatives that are CHEAP, EASY, and quick. It takes me about 5 minutes from start to finish now to have fresh, smooth, creamy nut-milk. Would make a great gift for vegetarians or vegans, or lactose intolerant people. :)
on May 22, 2012
I make 3 batches of soymilk every other day (family of 5) and this is so much easier than cheesecloth. I found that I do not even have to prestrain it before using the nutbag (but I have a SoyQuick soymilk maker, and I think the filter that holds the soybeans helps). I've also noticed since using this bag, that I do not need to rub off the outer shell on the beans after they have soaked...the bag is so fine, it strains it enough so that it tastes just as good without that extra step. I am planning on getting a second bag, so that I do not even have to move it between my two containers when I make my 3 batches. Great buy, and heavy duty! Highly recommend
on September 24, 2013
I ordered this Nut Milk Bag after reading the online reviews and watching a YouTube Video by Ms. Diana Stobo. I purchased the bag to use for juicing/filtering the pulp to insure that my juices are smooth and completely free of pulp/fiber particles. I used the bag to filter seedless grapes, strawberries and peaches. I used a blender and filtered about 128-148 ounces of juice. The bag design is very good (pull string worked great) and the nylon seemed to be of good quality. Now, before purchasing this bag (first time using a nut bag), I was using a wired screen drainer that required 15-20 pour thru's the remove the pulp/fiber, but never completely. But, using this bag, I was very happy to see how much fiber/pulp it filtered from the juice - only had to filter the juice once vs 15-20 times with the screen drainer - excellent!

With the grapes, due to the pulp and fiber particles, I had to squeeze hard to force the liquid through the bottom of the bag. After about 64 ounces, I noticed that the stitching in one corner of the bag was coming apart. As a result, some fiber and pulp was leaking into my filtered juice. So, to complete the job, I had to position the bag slightly sideways to avoid the corner with a whole. With the exception of the whole in the bag corner, the bag really worked well. It also cleans up nicely - just dip into a bowl of dish washing liquid, swish around for 30-45 seconds, rinse and hang dry.

In closing, while I liked everything about the bag, durability was a problem. While I suspect that the bag would not last more than a year, I did not expect the seem stitching to come apart after the first time using it. I have since ordered an "E3Live Nut Milk/Sprouting Bag" that I reviewed via a YouTube video today. It seem to be very durable, but ... so did the Nut Milk Bag from Ms. Diana Stobo. Hope this review helps someone.
on February 14, 2012
i really like this product. often times weave in cheesecloth is much too large resulting in loss of the items you are straining particulary flaxseed. this works just fine. in order to appreciate the weave just hold it to the light and you can see how tightly woven it is, glad i found it here. people are really getting into the nut/seed milks that are really more healthy for you than milk which contains hormones, antibotics and steroids- and forget soy. also, the fat content is not from animals and more accessible to the body. ty
on June 3, 2012
This product has taken my juicing experience from so-so to absolutely wonderful! I wish I had purchased one of these years ago when I first started juicing. I bought a Breville Elite juicer but my juice still came out with too much pulp in it. After trying cheesecloth with not much improvement, someone recommended that I try a nut milk bag and it makes my juice just as good as the juice I would buy from one of those high dollar organic juice bars that use commercial sized juicers. My juice is pulp free and just delicious now. My kids also enjoy homemade juices more because the juice isn't pulpy at all. I've only had the nut milk bag a few days, but it seems durable and it's easy to clean. Just flip,rinse, wash and dry - I do it my sink. To dry it, I just roll it up in a kitchen towel and wring it. I think I'm going to buy another one just to have more than one on hand so that I don't wear the one I have out too quickly.
on February 1, 2013
I have been drinking store bought nut milk for years and when I found out how easy it was to make my own I had to give it a try. I kept reading that a nut milk bag is by far better to use than cheesecloth. The nut milk bag is a perfect companion to making nut milk or even creams. You are able to squeeze every drop of liquid from the pulp and can even save the pulp inside the bag for baking purposes or to make flour. The bag cleans easily and dries quickly.