Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten® Clear Reusable Screen Protector Guard Compatible With Barnes & Noble Nook Color
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 8, 2012
very nice product and I got fast delivery, would recommend to anyone with a Nook!
I have tried this product, it will protect your Nook as you use it.
on December 3, 2012
This "screen protector" was a great waste of money. It did not fit the screen on the Nook Color. About 1/16th inch too wide and certainly not willing to try to trim it to fit. Just tossed it and will never buy from this company again.
on May 6, 2014
This didn't work for me. When I out it on the sensitivity was greatly decreased. It woud not pick up the touch at times and then when it did it was not smooth, it was jumpy. It would switch screens, close windows etc. It would not work at all with a stylus. I removed it after the first day.
on March 18, 2013
I put this on my Nook Tablet two years ago and I have never removed it. It makes the screen a tad blurry, but once you turn your brightness up you never notice it. It's also very smooth making gestures very easy to accomplish. It's also extremely easy to clean. And to be honest, I never have to clean the screen. It repels smudge-marks like a boss. The only time I need to wipe the screen is if I have oil on my fingers... such as after eating popcorn or something similar.

Great screen protector!
on June 29, 2013
I would suggest purchasing one from Barnes and Noble. I purchased this for my nook color and followed the directions, but had bubbles everywhere. Once I upgraded to a Nook hd+, I purchased a screen protector from Barnes and Noble and had no bubbles. This screen protector is not up to standard.
on January 13, 2013
This is the fourth screen protector I've tried to apply to my Nook Color and I guess you get what you pay for.
It wasn't a matter of being able to apply it evenly, it was a matter of not being able to get rid of the air bubbles.
At least it came off easily.
My advice is not to waste your money.
on October 4, 2012
How can you describe the item that, in its great condition and quality, works perfect and does super protection to your screen. All you can say is thank you people for make it, thank you for super fast delivery, and last but not least - thank you for the price that fits anyones budget. Highly recommended.
on March 2, 2013
I got this a long time ago and it is still on my Nook color.. the only thing is one of the ends came lose and wont stick back on so I had to use a bit of tape to keep it on but it does not effect the touch screen and all and I would get this again
on September 7, 2012
I received this product today in the mail and was a little skeptical on how well this was going to work. I was extremely surprised by how easy this screen protector was to put on my nook and the bubbles were super easy to remove. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone who has a nook or kindle.
on June 4, 2012
This has to be the worst screen protector I've ever used on any of my devices. There were bubbles everywhere that I was unable to get rid of. Reusable? You must be kidding me! I could not even properly get it applied once without bubbles forming everywhere underneath it. It went straight to the trashcan after 5 minutes of frustration. Don't waste you money on this junk. BTW, I bought mine from ElectroMaster.
review image