Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ChicoBag Original Reusable Shopping Tote / Grocery Bag (Variety 4 Pack - Blue, Green, Purple, and Red)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 25, 2013
We bought 2 sets of these bags in the 8 different colors since our county has banned plastic and the stores are charging for paper. I had a similar bag but it was flimsy, thin and ripped after a few times using. These are sturdy, a great size and so convenient with the carabiner that hooks on the side of my purse and out of the way. I have recommended to friends and given them as gifts...Chico Bags ROCK!!!
on June 23, 2013
I've spent years hitting and missing this whole idea of carrying my shopping bags into the store with me when I go shopping -- so i don't have to carry paper or plastic out with me when I leave... The Chico-Bags finally fixed the problem of leaving them at home -- leaving them in the car -- having too many or not enough....

since each bag wads up into a little light-weight ball of nothing -- and has a clip -- I just clip one to my bag and leave it there all the time. I keep half a dozen of them in the back floorboard of the car -- when I stop at the store, I just grab them and clip them onto the one already dangling there as a reminder... I end up with a multi-colored daisy chain of bags.

When I get home and carry my bags of groceries up -- I just toss the empty bags on the table, and when I sit down with a cup of coffee -- I start stuffing them back into their little pouches, and clipping them back onto my purse.

As long as I never leave without my purse -- I never leave without my Chicos.

Haven't been without them since.

And now everybody I know will be getting them for their birthday.... :D

I keep both the regular shopping bag size for produce and heavy things -- and the Vita size which are much bigger and really good for carrying paper good and chips and such.
on May 6, 2014
I first learned about these when I received one as a part of a membership. These bags are made from durable, but lightweight nylon. They can get wet, yet still carry a load (10 pounds easily) and they dry fast. We now always take a couple of these when we travel. And, they are great for trading - when in Peru we traded one of these toward a mask we were interested in, in one of the villages we visited.
on December 22, 2012
Many stores pay you to use reusable grocery bags- money in the bank.
These are inexpensive, by reusable shopping bag standards, not so girly or "fashionable" you'll feel like you actually have to wear "real" clothes to the grocery store (or even need to ask the wife/girlfriend/sister to carry them instead) and they can seriously hang in there!!! This is my third set I've bought- not because I have managed to wear a single one out, but, between tossing one to a friend who loved the idea, three different vehicles (long story) and my purse-changes, I just gave up and decided to get extras so I wasn't trying to figure out where I'd put them last. I now keep four in my daily driver, a couple attached to my purse, and a few at home, just in case of last minute "I need an extra bag for that" moments.
I have two purple, two blue, two green, two red, and a few pink ones now. I swear by these!!!
on September 25, 2015
I have owned many reusable bags. However the problem with them is they are too easy to forget. I absolutely love this bags. I clip them to an outside ring on my purse. Sense I bought these I no longer have the use that I forgot the bags at home/ The size is fine. But I do like the vita bags also made by Chicobags. The are larger and the straps are longer. These ones are my second "go to bag"
on January 21, 2013
These were stocking stuffers for my family. Nice fun colors but not big enough to put over your shoulder like the other Chico bags I love.
on February 7, 2016
If you ask most people why they don't use reusable bags, they'll tell you they tend to leave them in their car or at home. ChicoBags really help to eliminate that problem! Sure, one bag won't be much help for your full cart of groceries, but it's incredibly handy for stopping for last-minute groceries, stopping at a store, grabbing takeout, etc. I've had many cashiers and bystanders marvel as I pull a full-size bag from the fist-sized pouch! I always have one ChicoBag clipped to my purse, and I find myself constantly using it! I ordered a few sets as "stocking stuffers" this past Christmas and they seemed to be a hit! My boyfriend and best friend both keep theirs on their keys and my mom keeps the two I gave her in her purse. My one complaint is that it's made of polyester instead of a more sustainable and natural fabric, but it's reusable, and at least the brand does have their rePETe line, which is made of recycled materials!

As for care, I wash my bag in the washing machine and hang dry it (though rarely, I'll toss it in the dryer on low heat).
on April 1, 2016
These bags are beautiful, compact, strong, and fun to use. I used to use large reusable bags but found myself getting annoyed at the clutter that they created in my trunk. The large bags were very hard to keep clean.These bags are perfect because they hold more than the flimsy plastic bags given out at most stores and can be washed in the washing machine. I love that they come in such vibrant colors. I will be ordering an additional set soon because they would also be great for traveling.

The carabiner that each bags has makes it quite easy to keep up with them. Love, love, love the bags.
on September 10, 2015
Use these in place of regular grocery bags. No we aren't some hippies out to save the world, we were tired of 500+ grocery bags at home (apparently each item needs it's own bag these days) so we got these and they work great! Just need to remember to bring them in. The size and carabiner clip are great on these and they fold up so quickly. Also easy to clean and store.

Oh, and saving the world by using less plastic is just a bonus. If you are from California, remember that plastic bags are on their way out already.
on June 21, 2016
These are such nice bags! I had two very similar styles previously that have fallen apart after one year. They were not nearly as sturdy as these. The colors are really nice and I like that the draw-strings aren't too long so they don't get tangled up in my purse. The fabric is sturdy and thick and looks like it should last a long time. I also like that you can hook them together for easy transportation.